AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Introduction
I am making a game with about 120 actors scattered across time (meaning from different RPG Maker eras). Each hero comes with their own set of skills based on their backstory, their era, and their location. Surely, with all these heroes, your game would be easy, right? And as such, it'll be boring without new mechanics.

Plugin
I want to be able to sacrifice actors for buffs, items, and/or currency. As such, I want to be able to set each buff/currency/item for each actor. The way I want the player to access the sacrifice menu is through a plugin command "sacrifice menu". From there, the player will be able to to sacrifice whichever hero they wish. Furthermore, I want to be able to lock actors from sacrifice using the plugin command "sacrifice lock" or notetag <sacrifice lock>. After all, what good is an adventure if the main protagonist isn't even there at all? On the same note, what good is a team if it has nobody on it?

myenemy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That sounds so specific you might need a commision instead. In fact, you can't configure editor-wise the sacrifices nor scripter define generic sets for you, you need constant, fluid communication. Maybe recruiting for your project is better.
Good luck!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SA51K_SHADER_IDLE.gifZombie is not the only thing people turned into in this town. There is also something else here. Something has many different names in history, the plague, the black oil, the purity, the filth. And now, it's called the shade.
(Maybe too much X-File reference. :kaojoy:)
Thanks, google for putting together a random pixel art Olympics game in your logo that puts everything I've ever done to shame in pretty much every aspect. ;)
Chizuru
chizuru.png

anyway, i just recovered from Covid.
Work's been delayed for a month but now i'm back drawing again.
Ah yes i learned how to make name boxes Im now profeshonal
The snowy mountains in my game are finally done... what a crazy journey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ohzaru