SailorRose's Anime Facial Expressions

SailorRose

Pietro Fattorello
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Here's my first contribution to the community! I made a few quick edits in photoshop, it's nothing special or great looking but I thought I'd share.

(Blush not included, I didn't make that. That was made by Mon http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/48789-mons-character-generator-expansion/)

Comes with eyes, accesories and mouths so you can mix and match them however you'd like!

Notes:

• The Heart Eyes come as both eyes and accesories 2 versions in case your character's bangs get in the way.
  • Includes an invisible nose and invisible eyebrows so those too don't get in the way!
  • Only female versions at the moment! You can put them on your Male folder if you want but I don't think it'll look right, lol.
  • In order to add them to your game, name the files accordingly. I named them all p_AA, p_BB and such so it doesn't overwrite any of your stuff. Example: p_AA > p_14

Download Here!

100% free for everyone to use! Credit is appreciated but not mandatory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kniff808

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ha! These are great!  Good work!

George Bowman

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using these because they are AWESOME! Great work mah dood!

Suv

The average user
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Never enough anime expressions, if you ask me :kaoluv:

Moonlight Daemon

Demonic Angel
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I salute
you for your good work in both making these and distributing them for the rest of us. I will definitely be using these.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!
I've completed and uploaded the Elemental Light Demo Edition!!!!
I'm so excited, I hope you enjoy it and I will appreciate any tips from you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoelicious