Cronos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
DRUSSO115:

Hello. Thanks for feeding back. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Regarding your criticism, I ask you to understand that the game is not about exploring scenarios, but about strategies and exploring combat options. In other words: although you don't gain anything by looking on the maps, you can find unique scenes or prizes when exploring the various combinations of characters and actions in the battles. Example: use Lizard Misty against Seahorse Bian or Orion Jagger against Scorpion Milo.

As for the leveling process of the characters, see that it depends on two things: money, to raise the attributes, and experience, to raise the fighting style and the level of the cosmos.

As for the money, it can be obtained in abundance when facing minions scattered throughout the game. I even increased the amount of money they dropped in the last patch.

As for the experience, there are some points in the game where there is an automatic leveling of the main characters, precisely so as not to impede the progression of the game. For example: when reaching the 12 temples, all your main saints will have Cosmo Silver lv 2 and fighting skills lv 5. As for the secret characters, from Asgard onwards there will be the Training Zone, a place accessible by Kiki that allows you to train them to a certain level.

Finally, about how far we intend to go, the goal is to cover all the sagas already made and future, except Omega and Episode G. That is: we will make the films of Abel and Lucifer, Gigantomachia, Saintia Sho, Hades, Soul of Gold and Next Dimension.

drusso115

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
Other
ok then I think I understand the meaning of the game, which I like a lot anyway. I just wanted to ask you one last question. I also saw that characters appearing only in the anime are present in the game files. For example Docrates and the Ghost Saint. Are you going to add them later? Thank you very much for your availability and I will look forward to new updates on the game.

kakaroth

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
So guys how's the project going? When could we see abel and saintia sho?

Cronos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
>>Drusso

Docrates will be added as one of the enemies in Gigantomachia Saga. Theseus and Odysseus too. We have no plans to add the ghost saints.

>>Kakaroth

You can track progress in our facebook page. Link in the topic. We did approximately 60% of the Abel saga.

As for Saintia Sho, we only have the script and the battle sprites.

Lord_Kaiser

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Alright this game is just amazing, certainly one of the best fan game out there, I cant wait for the next release, as for flaw I could find only a few, the first one being the other saints following Seiya in Asgard, they often block the road and it can be quite tricky to get past them, also for the battle that the hero is supposed to lose, the enemy should be buffed a bit, I got my game soft locked because Syd couldn't do damage to my Seiya. I also got 2 bug, the first road to get to Hagen was completely violet you couldn't see anything, I had to load up a previous release to know what the map looked like to get through it, it happened again in the cave where you fight Hagen (and when shun uses the nebula stream the background change to this violet thing ). Even with those bugs taken into account, the game is great the details show how much the team loves Saint Seiya.

Cronos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Lord Kaiser:

Thanks for the feedback! We are glad you enjoyed the game! We are currently in the last part of Abel's film. But the next release will be only when we complete Gigantomachia and Saintia Sho.

About the bugs you reported, Gabriel told me that they had already been noticed by someone else and fixed.

As for the error with Syd, you must have strengthened your Seiya a little too much, but as this makes progression in the game impossible, I understand that it is a bug too, so we will increase his attack.

Cronos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
--Videos of the Abel Saga, which is already ready and will be released soon.

>> Saga vs Shaka: before facing Gemini Saga with Seiya, you will have the option to fight with a stronger version of him and will be able to use any secret character you have, besides Seiya himself. This is, by far, the most difficult fight so far, so much so that victory will not be mandatory to continue the game, although whoever gets it will receive a great prize. In addition, some special interactions if you use Shaka, as the video shows.

>> Sacrifice of Saga: we made some adaptations in Abel's saga to make it compatible with the rest of the story. In our version, Abel is the reincarnation of the god Apollo, just as Saori Kido is Athena's. And it is also possible to make an alternative story line, with Saga surviving the battle against Jao, which results in him facing Atlas and then Abel himself. However, as at the end of the saga he would need to be dead, he ends up falling before the god, but not before waking Athena from his sleep of death.

Lord_Kaiser

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Nice now I'm even more exited for the next release, its a nice trick to make it so that Abel is the vessel of Apollo, I wonder if the Saga route and his interaction with Shaka will change some things in the Hades arc , it will be hard to see Saga die though .

Cronos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice now I'm even more exited for the next release, its a nice trick to make it so that Abel is the vessel of Apollo, I wonder if the Saga route and his interaction with Shaka will change some things in the Hades arc , it will be hard to see Saga die though .

Thanks for the appreciation!

But Abel is not Apollo's receptacle. It is not a possession, as Poseidon did with Julian Solo and Hades did with Shun. He is the reincarnation of the god, as Saori is that of Athena. There are no two souls within Saori's body, but only one, which is Athena's. It is the same with Abel and Apollo, they are one. This special attack in which he becomes Apollo does not mean that he changes his soul, but only that he reveals all of his divine power, displaying the appearance of his original body, which is kept on Mount Olympus.

And the fight against Shaka or the alternative route will have no impact on the Hades saga.

Lord_Kaiser

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Ha alright I misunderstood ^^ thanks for the quick reply.

Cronos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
>>ABEL's SAGA RELEASED!

Snaker55555

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello! first of all thank you for this great game, it's great for all fans of the series! Thank you, keep it up !!

But I also register to see if they can help me get pass acuarius camus haha, I got stuck there and I don't know how to pass it, I have hyoga with stats at the limit of what they can be, I can keep defending against camus much of the fight too but nothing happens and camus ends up beating me, and I can't hurt him even using flare or expand cosmos, if you could tell me how can i beat that part I would really appreciate it! (Sorry for the english)

Cronos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello! first of all thank you for this great game, it's great for all fans of the series! Thank you, keep it up !!

But I also register to see if they can help me get pass acuarius camus haha, I got stuck there and I don't know how to pass it, I have hyoga with stats at the limit of what they can be, I can keep defending against camus much of the fight too but nothing happens and camus ends up beating me, and I can't hurt him even using flare or expand cosmos, if you could tell me how can i beat that part I would really appreciate it! (Sorry for the english)

Hello!

Send me a printscreen with your Hyoga’s stats.

And tell me: in that fight you cannot pass, Hyoga are using cloth or not?

Snaker55555

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello!

Send me a printscreen with your Hyoga’s stats.

And tell me: in that fight you cannot pass, Hyoga are using cloth or not?

Hyoga 1.jpgHyoga.jpg

Here they are, and yes hyoga has the armor on in the fight

Cronos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I see.

First, you really will not be able to cause damage on Camus in this fight. In order to pass, you just need have at least 1800 of cosmos when he defeat you, so, when he cast Aurora Execution, Hyoga will be able to break the ice and an cutscene will end the fight. After, you will have another fight, this time Hyoga will are without cloth, and just in this moment you will could cause damage on Camus.

Second, I strongly recommend you to equip "Minor Bronze" in the EX Effect slot, so you will gain 200 extra cosmos, and you should to equips "S21 - Aioros' Legacy" on the Special slot, so you will gain 500 extra cosmos, 10 attack and defense, and 100 agility. Don't worry, you will have a chance to remove this item after beats Camus to use against Afrodite and Saga.

Good luck.

Snaker55555

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
ohh ok, i will try that, thank you!!

Lord_Kaiser

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Alright, I finally finished this release, it was just great you guys are doing an excellent job, I really enjoyed the "side quest" with Triton and Orion, that was a great idea, I hope they will be more of those, also the part where you play saga I don't even have the word playing him was awesome, I'm really hyped for the next release, also on a side note I have used the gold saint to try them out and maybe they could be just a little bit stronger or just have a boost in def most of the time they only can tank 2 hits (against general and corona) since you can only use them once they should be a bit stronger. The interaction between foes and secret characters are really good by the way, especially for the Poseidon fight and the one with Saga (he just destroy everyone lol especially Aldebaran and Orion) and it is cool that you taught to add a little dialogue between milo and Isaak.
Also, I noticed that at a certain point you could buy shaka or other gold saint card in the secret character training, but the gold saint can only be used once, and maybe you could add Siegfried and Sorento so that we can equip them (though I understand that they show up only for the super boss). It could be a good idea to add a secret room when you reach the end of a release where you can fight the previous foe for fun with the secret chara (and maybe saga...) no in-game reward for it just for fun really.

They were a few bugs I noticed when shun use his nebula stream the screen become purple, and when shun has a gold cloth his nebula storm cost 20 sp (i don't know if that was intentional) and lastly, I don't know if I should say it since I had such a hard time against him but Berenike take 30hp damage per turn for no reason ( my Hyoga didn't have the card Appolo tear equipped)

Those are not bug but little mistakes: shun new cloth in the Abel part description is the same as pegasus when Shiryu has the libra cloth he doesn't have it as equipment, and when Seiya asks about Poseidon to kiki, the kid tells that Poseidon is the son of Zeus (it was the fight before the super boss part if I'm right)
and after the fight with Eris, it says that I unlocked the Sagittarius cloth as a secrete character but I can't use it.

Frankly, it is just amazing the game has so much content I would have never thought that a fan game could go this far, thank you for this game it's great.

Last edited:

Lord_Kaiser

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
While im here i could not beat milo with hyoga in a fair way, after two hours of trying to survive his antares i had to kill him with a summun.

Cronos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
>>Lord_Kaiser

So, first I wanted to say that we are two people acting directly in the creation of the game. I'm talking about the programming part, because we also have the artists who design the sprites.

One of the two people is me, Cronos. I am responsible for taking care of this topic, making scripts, fixing bugs, balancing characters and enemies, creating new systems and dealing with some more complex issues of RPG Maker.

The other person is Gabriel, who actually builds the game. He has the last word on the script and is actually the one who gets it off the ground. He's the real creator and I deal more with finishes, so to speak.

That said, I showed your message to Gabriel and he asked me to tell you that he was very flattered by your compliments and that he will analyze all the questions and bugs you brought.

Already in my own name, I say that I am also very happy with evaluations as deep as yours and that this is the kind of thing that motivates me to continue collaborating in the game.

I will also comment on some of the issues that you raised.

>> Siegfried and Sorento: after their first appearance, they become permanent secret characters, just like Marin, Misty, Shina and the others. They just don't show up in the training zone because they're not Athena's knights, so their training doesn't take place in the sanctuary. To compensate, their attributes can be raised to a higher level than the other secret characters via Kiki improvment. However, there was a bug in this version. Gabriel forgot to revive Sorento and Siegfried if they were defeated in the battle against Poseidon (all secret chars must be revived between one chapter and another), so you may not have been able to use them against the Corona because of this, but it will be resolved in soon.

>> Hyoga vs Milo: it is impossible to beat Milo in a fair battle. To win, you must survive the scarlet needle of antares and, in order to do this, you must have a cosmos greater than a certain value when he uses this blow. After Milo uses Antares, if you survive, a cutscene will end the fight.

>> Golden Saints: their power is well balanced and it is purposeful that they resist only two enemy blows on average. This is because we want you players to be more tactical in battles, exploring the mechanics of the game to predict the blows that enemies will use, in order to avoid them (Khan, teleport, etc.) or reduce damage (Defensive stance, Iaijutsu, etc). And on the issue that you bought the gold saints cards again and were unable to reuse them, is that Gabriel decided to add this possibility after I reviewed Abel's saga, so it ended up being released with this bug. But this will be corrected in later versions.

>> Steam nebula: the screen turns pink if a specific event is not present on the map where the fight took place. So, to resolve, I need to know on which map the fight occurred where the screen turned pink.

>> Nebula storm: it is purposeful to cost 20 SP in golden armor mode, because in this mode there are no other requirements for activation other than SP, so it would be very disproportionate if the cost were lower.

>> Libra: at what point did you notice that Shiryu doesn't have Libra's armor on? against Poseidon, against Abel or both?

>> Berenike: I have already identified the reason and we will correct it.

>> Andromeda, Poseidon, Sagittarius: let's correct these errors in the messages.

>> Interactions between secret characters and enemies: we believe this is one of the strengths of the game and you can expect more in the future.

>> Alternative or extra routes: we also have plans for more of that in the future. In the chapter Gigantomachia, the angels that appeared in the film Prologue of Heaven will be used. In the Hades saga, dozens of specters and even some gods that do not appear in the anime will be used as well.

Anyway, let me know if I forgot to mention something and feel free to give your feedback on any issue.

Lord_Kaiser

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Well, you brought me so much fun leaving a review is the least I could do ^^

I also thought that I couldn't use Siegfried because he died against Poseidon and did the fight against Poseidon again without him but I can't use him in the fight against the corona I tried against the gold saint and that doesn't work either I couldn't try on basic soldier because Abel doesn't use them. I could use them against Jao thought.

For the nebula stream, the screen turn pink every time I used it, both in-game and when there is a "cutscene " (i don't really remember for the first fight against aphrodite, but I'm sure it did it for the fight against Syd, Sorento and the second fight against aphrodite (i think it did it as well for the fight against Scylla)

For Shiryu his sprite does have the cloth against both gods and he does have the libra fist but not the libra cloth (not sure if I'm clear I can send a screenshot if you want)

Ha, and while having the other Bronze follow Seiya is cool I got stuck on the map because of them on the map a few time in Asgard (especially on my way to Fenrir) maybe you could make so we can walk through them ? If you cant it's okay you get how to maneuver around them after a bit.

The super Boss fight was really a great idea by the way I really enjoyed it, it amazing that you guys did so much while being only two, you did a wonderful job for the balancing part of the character it is always satisfying to win a hard fight after many tries, and the sprite are also really good, I will replay the game in a few days and look out for things to report if I notice them. Thank you for your work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't make anything new yet, but I'm back addicted to writing some MZ plugins. Man, I wish I have more free time like I did 5 years ago.
Holy cow... work is demanding and I'm back in college. I'm kind of scared of my dad right now after the incident, but at least I don't live with him all the time. Anyway, working on Fandom Scouts and my FNAF character set. The FNAF sprites are actually going to be used in the game... unfortunately the enemy sprites are FNAF World traces, so no sharing those.
The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty graphics arent everything (especially when I cant even do something as simple as changing the radio station over!). Replaying Breath of the wild has reminded me what a good game really looks like, plus that one has good glitches!....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeJoTa