Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
>>Lord Kaiser

About Siegfried, this is weird. I was able to use it against the Corona Saints in my tests. I will try to find out if there is a problem later.

About Nebula Stream, it is purposeful that the background of the screen turns pink. That indicates that the nebula steam is still active, preventing enemy movements. With each turn, there is a chance for the enemy to break free, which will be greater depending on his cosmos. And only then should the background return to normal. In the cutscenes that occur during the fight, the background is also expected to remain pink. It will only be a bug in two situations: a) if the steam nebula is dissipated, what will you know because the enemy will be able to attack you, and the background will still be pink; b) if the background remains pink in a cutscene after the fight (that is, after the fight is over, not during it). If one of these two situations happens, please let me know.

Libra Shiryu will be fixed.

About the saints following Seiya, we have already done everything possible to mitigate these problems. Actually, the scenario does not allow wider spaces.

Finally, as for the superboss, I'm glad you liked it. This particular system was my idea and I really thought it would be cool to be able to have a special rules fight against incredibly powerful bosses.

Thanks for your feedback and support!

kakaroth

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello guys.
I found a bug in the fight against Alcor in Asgard. How is it resolved?Screenshot (3).png

Cronos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
kakaroth:

You probably used some software that doesn't have support for special characters to unzip the game. So, he changed the original name of the file, and when the game tried to find it, it was not found.

To resolve this, go to the game folder, then go to the "faceset" folder, look for the file mentioned in the error message and rename it to "PLRReunião" without the quotes.

Cronos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
kakaroth:

Well, it works perfectly here and Asgard's version was released some time ago (more than a year, in fact) and no one has ever reported this problem.

So I can only assume that it is something related to your PC or some software that you have installed.

The best I can do for you is this: you send me the file with your save, I go through the part that is in trouble, save the first opportunity after it and send you the file back. You would just miss that scene where the defective file is used.

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello Cronos, are you Brazilian?
It looks really cool, are you adding more sagas and fillers?

Good luck.

Tip from an old Rm2k / 2k3 master, never use filenames with special characters (accents, symbols, Asian, German, Russian, cedilla characters).

Even if the file is correct, the compactor or decompressor may not understand it and change it to a single letter for an unrecognized symbol.

This problem usually occurs in Chinese and Japanese Rpg Maker games.

Cronos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Coffee:

Yep, I am brazillian.

I am aware of this issue and I have already said this to Gabriel, who is the one who makes the game (I help, but the main creator is him). He removed all files with accents and special characters he found, but this one remained.

Anyway, thanks for the tip!

And yes, we are constantly adding new sagas and fillers. The most recent expansion includes Abel's movie and we are currently working on Gigantomachia. After that, it will be Lucifer, Saintia Sho, Hades, Soul of Gold and Next Dimension.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Balthor