Sakurra

I want a brownie.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to give back to the community. All the moderators and everyone who helps maintains this site does an amazing job. And I really appreciate this friendly community.

I one time made a weapon icon for someone awhile back. So that's my sample for item icons.

Request Template:

I will draw system item icons for Rpg Maker MV or charsets. I will do them pixel style. I can also attempt charsets. I will let you know if I accept and believe I can do a good job. References are a big help for me because I can't read minds. Having an image that is similar to what you would like really helps.

I only ask that you be patient, if I say I will accept then I promise it will be done.

Attachments

• Noose Weapon Icon.png
    Noose Weapon Icon.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 15

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, if you're still available, I was wondering if you'd be willing to make a few icons.

They're all pretty simple, being the words "HP", "MP", "AP", "SP", and "Flux" as icons. For a bit of context, I'm hoping to replace the HP/MP/TP/etc text in menus with a pixel art icon.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to find a good reference to show for them. I'd imagine the letters having an outline would help them pop out, and prevent them from meshing together too much, though.

Last edited:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would be lovely to see some old-style canteen as icon, like this.
1611426101490.png

Sakurra

I want a brownie.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Vis_Mage
Sure, I can do that. Was there any specific background color you'd like for them? And just to clarify, system icons correct?

This sounds simple enough as an idea, that I think I can be flexible with this. I will get back with you. Please feel free to add any more details you think of later. :)

Edit: Is this something along the lines you are looking for? Colors and background can easily be changed. Even font.

Attachments

• Flux.png
    Flux.png
    4 KB · Views: 5
  • SP.png
    SP.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 2
  • AP.png
    AP.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 3
  • MP.png
    MP.png
    4 KB · Views: 2
  • HP.png
    HP.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Vis_Mage wip request.png
    Vis_Mage wip request.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for taking on my request :)

And yeah, I was thinking I'd use them in place of the world HP/MP/etc on HP/MP bars, descriptions, and skill costs.

Coloring should be pretty easy to adjust, although I was thinking HP would be red, MP would be blue, Flux would be purple, and wasn't quite sure about the other two yet. (The color of the letters, this is)

Not sure if I'll use a background for them yet or not, but no need to worry about that. That's be pretty easy to change on my own.

Sakurra

I want a brownie.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here they are without backgrounds.

I would like to mention I used Photoshop's type tool but I still think they looked Pixeleted? Please let me know what you think. :)

Attachments

• Flux purple.png
    Flux purple.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 9
  • MP blue.png
    MP blue.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 9
  • HP red.png
    HP red.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 9

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nefhis