Salutations!

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by AmieLK, Mar 4, 2019.

1. AmieLK

AmieLK Tired Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Figured it's probably about time I introduced myself, given that I've been poking about the forums for a few months. And that as of this morning, I hit hour 500 that I've put into my project. Hah.

Hi, howdy, and everything in-between! My name is Amie and I've been a lawyer, an ethicist, a freelance artist, a copywriter, a logician, and most recently a professor. In short, I love creative pursuits and also logic. I love logic a lot.

It occurred to me fairly recently that a story I've been trying to put to paper for years would be best told in the form of a game. And of course I couldn't resist the temptation to add in logic puzzles of my own creation. Get ready for Vita Unlikely: what's hopefully the artsiest, sappiest, heart-warmingest intro to formal logic/deductive reasoning. Just got the bare bones project thread up and approved last night, so I'll be adding more details today!

I'm excited to learn from the community! For all that I've loved video games my whole life, I've never really dipped into the game development pool. I've gone through just about every tutorial I could get my grubby little hands on and I've already learned so much about what makes a quality game. I can't wait for more insight!

Anyway, nice to meet you!

lianderson and The Stranger like this.
  2. SmashArtist

SmashArtist Lazy Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Welcome to the forums! X3

3. AmieLK

AmieLK Tired Veteran

First Language: