samkfj Resources (Electronics, TV's, Arcade Cabs, and other Modern Things I may forget)

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by samkfj, Feb 7, 2018.

1. samkfj

samkfj Bug Powder Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    EDIT 10/18/18 initiated 1:55am cst.

Am gonna begin to move everything to this first page. It might take me a few tries... but just so you don't have to sift through everything. I'll try to have everything neat and tidy using spoilers.

I wanted to share with you all, some things I've created for my game. For the most part, I've used already existing RTP and put them together to make various little things.

Feel free to use all these; non-commercial, commercial, what have you. Feel free to mangle and twist them to your will and remember to use layers when doing anything... don't make the mistake I constantly do...

Each item will have it's own terms, so do read through them, as other contributors will be listed there.

Basic Terms
    - As it is cobbled from existing RTP, full credit would go to Kadokawa. RMMV is needed to use. If the item you find has no credits attached to it, then it is an RTP edit, and would just need Kadokawa's credit.

- You may credit samkfj if you wish too, though I didn't do much but get the idea to create them and put them together. Credit would go to you for what you do with them :)

Sprites

This first one is my favorite :)

[​IMG]

For the cabinet: Dimensions for the monitor are 38 x 29. You can insert up to three little pictures with those dimensions within each window (from left to right.) Also feel free to change colors or anything else. They will animate if you use the stepping setting in the event window. I like the red for the top of the stick and the coin slot, so if you want to change the colors to anything else but keep those, just cut them out (with gimp, photoshop, paint, etc) and re-paste them, or if you want to change all the colors; do what'cha feel.
    [​IMG]

For the upright monitor, the dimensions are 44 x 75. I use these in my game as advertisements; like things you would see outside a shopping center or bus stop, etc. Again, you can make them animate using the stepping command in the event window.
    [​IMG]

For the TV monitor, the dimensions are 36 x 23; you could however make them slightly larger, but it will overlap the black parts of the tv, this way it's more symmetrical. I use these for various things, like news casting and generic tv shows within my game's world. I have one example I made using the little blimp over some water. It waves up and down as its animation, and the other three are just static.
    [​IMG]

This one doesn't have any animations, it's just a static image. If you would prefer this as a doodad or tile piece, just lemme know and I can make one for you. As always, if you'd prefer to do it yourself, you can. Also let me know if you'd like a different color or anything else. Am always happy to help. If you wanna use these, be sure to turn on Direction Fix or they'll change colors if you click 'em.

For all the above, you may want to slow the animation speed down, or manually set the speed using the set movement route, otherwise they will go real fast, unless that's what you want then its okay right outta the box. These however, are not ready for Yanfly's doodads. If anyone wants, I can upload some already created versions of these three ready for doodads.

Also, you will want to save them as !$. (!$TV, !$Upright, !$Arcade or however you want, just put !$ in front.)

Now, for anyone not keen on how to add the little pictures to the monitors, this is how you would do it.

1. Get three pictures you want to use, one corresponding to each monitor of the same series from left to right. Resize them to the correct dimensions per the item you wish to add them to.

2. Place them on top of each monitor, snap them in place... and that's really about it.

Gimp or photoshop work best, but paint is ok if you're not comfortable with those programs. Just make sure to save them with transparent backgrounds (.png)

[​IMG]

Remember--turn on Direction Fix for these unless you want a blimp to turn into a horse, which is perfectly fine, would be an amazing blimp after that. There's also doodad/tile piece versions below.

Doodads (Animated)

This next list is composed of doodads (for Yanfly's Doodads) primarily (at least for me) however; you can add them to tilesets if that's what you need too, or for use for parallax map making. Some of these are animated (for use in doodads) I'll let you know which and how to name them in those instances. If doodads are not what you're looking for, and instead need a spritesheet, it can totally be done (pretty easily too) but if you need help, lemme know.

Terms for each will be inside each spoiler.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Moar Terms: As these are originals, you may credit samkfj and jennykfj. I say may because in reality you really don't have to, s'up to you; would be neat to see our names in your game, but s'up to you.

The two Bar doodads, and the open sign are a little big too, I just size them down in yanfly's doodad menu, but let me know if you want or need me to resize them.

To save these in order to animate, save them using this example:

name[number of entities from left to right x 1].png (I.E. barsign[3x1].png)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As these were created with RTP; Kadokawa is the only one that should be credited, though as always, you may credit samkfj (but ya don't gotta.)

To save these in order to animate, save them using this example:

name[number of entities from left to right x 1].png (I.E. barsign[3x1].png)

Additional Credits:

To the following creators, thank you for your amazing work and allowing me to use and create from it.

Umidori: Modern Styled Outfits
    Ice: Generator Hair (Front/Rear)
    Mon: Generator Hair (Front/Rear)
    Bokou: Generator Hair (Front/Rear)

Examples:
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Resize 'em, recolor 'em--whatever ya need, to your heart's content. These are doodad ready, and if you don't use doodads, lemme know if you need my help making sprite sheets. I'll figure it out for ya, no problem. You could make like a little concert, or have a rally or anything really where people need to cheer and make noise. Also, these sprites are slightly taller than normal battle sprites, I made their legs slightly longer to give them a bit of height. Hopefully that will work for you. There are 85 total.

Here's the link to the file, you can use winrar or a similar unzipping program. The file is on my dropbox.

Cheering Sprites

Doodads/Tile Pieces/Parallax Thingies

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The dimensions for a picture within all of these is 240x79
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The dimensions for a picture within all of these is 192x63

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Credit goes to Kadokawa for the truck, sat dish, desk and microphones (which are pieces of various tilesets.)

You can credit me (samkfj) and my girl (jennykfj) if you wanna, s'up to you.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Credit goes to Cyanide for the models. You may credit samkfj if you wanna. There's a teeny bit of room so you can add your own text/logo, but it might be kinda small.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Credit goes to Kadokawa for the truck and images; and to hiddenone for the little person inside. For this one, you have room on the bottom for a logo/text. I also have little spoilers I made (for more text) but I didn't love how they turned out... I'll try to fix them better. Also, if you want, I have the file (in layers) if you wanna mess with it yourself too. I have it saved as a .xcf (gimp) but I think the program allows me to save it for use in photoshop; so, if you want that, it's yours.

As always, you can credit samkfj, but you don't have to.
    [​IMG]
    For this one, you can credit frontvir.us for the text. It is free according to their terms. You can credit me (samkfj) if ya wanna.
    [​IMG]
    For this one, you can credit Typodermic Fonts. It is free according to their terms. You can credit me (samkfj) if ya wanna. Also... if you could guess the reference of this... I'd be so impressed, as you'd probably be the only other person I know that saw this movie.

You might wanna resize these too, totally your call.

Clothing For Hiddenone's Tall Sprites

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hiddenone and Kadokawa are above all, to be credited. Hiddenone for her amazing sprites, and clothing used. Kadokawa is to be credited for giving me the basis for creating much of the clothing.

samkfj may be credited if you so desire.

I hope these can help someone, am more than happy to give what I can to the community. I'll be adding more as soon as they're made, so click and follow for updates, or just keep an eye out.

As a note, if anything you see up here you would like to use, but don't have the means for (for instance, if you see a doodad you like, but need as a sprite) don't hesitate to let me know if you need help crafting one. I'll do my best to make it right for you.

Also, if you haven't already, take a look at my game, Run The Last True Symphony. Link is in my signature, just click the picture and poof, you're in.

Thank you all, and have a great day/morning/night/evening. Love ya, 'til tomorrow.

-Sam
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Kostekaro, CalebW, JiM83 and 17 others like this.
  2. Canini

Canini Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Nice!

Question, are you allowed to resize them for ACE?

samkfj likes this.
  3. Suv

Suv The average user Veteran

First Language:
    Polish
    More modern stuff is always welcome!

samkfj likes this.
  4. samkfj

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey, I'm sorry for not responding earlier.

The only thing I gathered is that since they are created using RMMV resources, that they wouldn't be usable, unless you own RMMV. However, my knowledge on using them in another RM is fuzzy. I personally wouldn't have a problem with it though. Maybe if possible, could someone with better knowledge of that post a response if he can use them for ace?

I'll also try to have more modern stuff soon. Working on things like billboards, more arcade games, and various other little things.

EDIT: Though maybe a little late at this point... but anything original I make, you can use anywhere.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  5. Draciel

Draciel Black Turtle Veteran

First Language:
    Slovak
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This. So he can, as long as he owns MV and Ace...

samkfj likes this.
  6. samkfj

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello, I made a few more things for anyone that would like them. They're a series of doodads and a claw game, like the ones you would see at the mall to get little toy animals. The doodads are billboards. My game is littered with billboards that range from propaganda to soda ads. I dunno about anyone else... but I have always loved seeing silly billboards on the street, and I had to have some for my game.

They can be used for commercial, non-commercial, whatever you need. Also if you wanna change colors or add/remove anything, then please do, or if you can make something better, lemme know too :)

Terms
    - As it is cobbled from existing RTP, full credit would go to Kadokawa. RMMV is needed to use.

- You may credit samkfj if you wish too, though I didn't do much but get the idea to create them and put them together. Credit would go to you for whatever you decide to put as your advertisements :)

First up are the billboards. There are two types, and four sub types... in other words, there are eight total. More info will be underneath for the dimensions of the inside graphic.

[​IMG]

It's your average, large billboard. I like to use them for large advertisements, like something over a highway or in city. The inside dimensions are 240x79.

[​IMG]

A large, wall mounted billboard. I used to see these in California and New York... I can't say I ever saw 'em in Texas though... but maybe I just haven't looked in the right places. Same as above, 240x79.

[​IMG]

A smaller billboard. Dimensions are 192x63.

[​IMG]

Small, wall mounted billboard, same as above; dimensions are 192x63.

[​IMG]

A second type of billboard. I wanted to make one that looked a bit more aged, and seedy looking... like something that would have a strip club advertisement or a pawn shop listing. Dimensions are 240x79

[​IMG]

Same as above, but wall mounted. Dimensions are 240x79

[​IMG]

Standing billboard, but small. Dimensions are 192x63.

[​IMG]

Small, wall mounted billboard. Dimensions are 192x63.

Now... I cannot assume everyone uses Yanfly's doodads, so if you don't, what you can add them onto a tileset. The way I do it (unless there's an easier way) is that I delete some items I don't use or want, and place them in there, square and flush. I use gimp primarily, so I would get the tileset, place a grid of 48x48 and lock the grid. Then delete the items in that tileset, and place them in there. But yes, make sure they are square and flush, or pieces might be hanging off or looking a little weird.

The second thing I have today is the claw machine. It might not be the prettiest thing... but as always you are welcome to use it, and I would be happy if even one person thought it looked neat. I am in no way, shape or form good at making assets, but I can say I try my hardest.

[​IMG]

It's slightly larger than the arcade cabinet, and it might clash with other near objects, so if possible, keep it at least 1 adjacent square away from anything else (minus walls, it works okay against a wall.)

If you would prefer it as a doodad, I can make one for you in any color you want, just lemme know. Unless you would like to do it yourself. All you would have to do is open the sprite sheet in your editor of choice, copy one and paste it into it's own page. Then just export it and place it in your doodads folder of choice. If you want to change colors, I'd suggest you cut out the glass, the animal-door-dropper-thing (I dunno what it's called if it even has a name) the joystick, button, coin slot, and coin return; and, then recolor it. However... if you do that, the background color will remain. For instance, if you want to take the red machine, and cut all the parts out; when you place everything else in, the background color (where the animals are) will still be red. So if it's easier for you, I can always make you a different color or series of colors. Unless you want to change all the colors together, then you can always do that. Do what'cha feel. You will also want to save the spritesheet as !$ (!$Clawgame or however you wish to name it, but put !$ in front.)

I'll work on animating them... and it just occurred to me that I could have easily made more colors on the same sprite sheet... sorry, I'll add more later.

I hope these can help someone, am more than happy to give what I can to the community. Thank you all, and good morning.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    The Stranger and Oliin like this.
  7. Milozilla

Milozilla Warper Member

First Language:
    American
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    These are Fantastic

samkfj likes this.
  8. samkfj

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello everyone. I have a few more things to give y'all if you're interested.

For no reason, other than that I wanted to... I made some playground things.

Most of these are in a raw format, perfect for Yanfly's Doodads, but you can easily add them on to an existing tile set too. A bit of calculation might be necessary, but perhaps not for most of them. You'll see what I mean.

Terms
    - As it is cobbled from existing RTP, full credit would go to Kadokawa. RMMV is needed to use.

- You may credit samkfj if you wish too, though I didn't do much but get the idea to create them and put them together. Credit would go to you for how your playground would look :)

Okay, so first up. I have 4 little playground riding-toy-things. Like the kinds you find stuck in the sand at a playground. Little animals or cars that smaller children can ride and swing with.

These ones are in doodad format.

[​IMG]
    This one is in sprite format. Just use turn up, turn down, turn left, and turn right for the different pictures. Make sure to turn on Direction Fix so if you click on them, they wont change to another image. Also, put !$ in front of whatever you want to name it, though I think it's saved as !$Outsideridingtoys.

Next, I have a 3 seat swing set. It's created from the regular swing set but adds two additional seats. The metal bars are a blue color, but if you would like, I can change the colors for you, just lemme know; or if you want to do it yourself too that's great too. This one is easily used as a doodad; however, you can also easily place this into a tile set. The dimensions will easily fit into a 2x3 (assuming you're using 48x48 sized squares) location. Just snap it in place using the program of your choice.

[​IMG]

Lastly (for now) I have a little fort I made; something similar you might encounter in a playground. It might be a little small, so you might want to resize it if it's not to your liking. If using as a doodad, you can resize it directly from there. If you want to use it as an add on for a tile set--you might have to do a bit of calculating to get it centered correctly and for the size if you want to make it bigger... I honestly haven't tried yet, so I apologize in advance for not being prepared with a calculation for centering it. I hope you like this one, it might look a little strange, but I was going for that kinda look. In my game most of the things within the world are still kinda old-timey; though it's more of a modern world. Anyway, here it is.

Edit: I made a larger fort, and more intricate. Cobbled together from various pieces of the tilesets, I even cut a little flag out of a bed and changed the color of the fabric.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I didn't change any colors, except for the wooden stairs, but I might go and do that in the near future, and give it more of a rustic or used look.

Edit: Have the second version, colored a bit too.

Now lastly, I have something else I wanted to give y'all. These however... are all doodads. Basically they're animated cheering sprites. They're already listed correctly with the proper terminology, so all you need to do is put them in your doodads folder; though I would recommend putting them in their own folder (unless you don't wanna--totally up to you.)

Now--you could create a sprite sheet using them, you would have to place each corresponding image within the borders of a sprite sheet, but it is totally possible. Each little character is in a 96x96 sized box (though some might be slightly larger, but 96x96 will accommodate each file.) Now, am not keen on how it would be designated if it would be in a sprite sheet, but if anyone wishes to have that, lemme know and I'll figure it out for you, I don't mind at all :)

There are 85 total cheering sprites. I use them in my game for only one scene (so far) they cheer and make victory poses. You could make like a little concert, or have a rally or anything really where people need to cheer and make noise. Also, these sprites are slightly taller than normal battle sprites, I made their legs slightly longer to give them a bit of height. Hopefully that will work for you.

Terms and Full Credits
    - As it is cobbled from existing RTP, one part of full credit would go to Kadokawa. RMMV is needed to use.

Additional Credits:

To the following creators, thank you for your amazing work and allowing me to use and create from it.

Umidori: Modern Styled Outfits
    Ice: Generator Hair (Front/Rear)
    Mon: Generator Hair (Front/Rear)
    Bokou: Generator Hair (Front/Rear)

If I missed any, please let me know so I can update with proper credits.

- You may credit samkfj if you wish too, though I didn't do much but get the idea to create them and put them together. Credit would go to you for how epic your party is :)

Here's a few examples. Also, they're mostly wearing what could be construed as modern clothing (t-shirts, jeans, school uniforms, etc. Since my game is a modern setting, this is what I was needing.)

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Resize 'em, recolor 'em--whatever ya need, to your heart's content. Like I said, they're doodad ready, and if you don't use doodads, lemme know if you need my help making sprite sheets. I'll figure it out for ya, no problem.

Here's the link to the file, you can use winrar or a similar unzipping program. The file is on my dropbox.

Cheering Sprites

I hope y'all can get some use out of the things I've made, especially those cheering sprites--oh man... I'd be lying if I said it didn't take me forever an' a day to get 'em all done... but being a man of my word, I wanted you to have them too.

Y'all have a good night/day/evening/morning. See y'all.

- Sam

EDIT: Added credits to contributors used for dancing/cheering sprites. Please, let me know if I may have missed any, I hope not, but please do so I can add.

EDIT 2: Gonna try and clean up this thread a little and put everything on the first post. I'll leave all the updates where they are, but make everything accessible from the first post so you don't have to scroll around. It's kinda funny--I only meant to put my little electronics up here, but more often than not, I create more little things for my game. I hope you like all these little things, I know they're not perfect, but they're all for you.

EDIT 3:

It's been a few days, and here I am to give ya a few sprites. I apologize if they're not anything you can use. Only credit would go to hiddenone for the sprite, you could credit me if you wanted, but it's not necessary.

I would have more--but I seem to have merged many of my layers during creation, so I'll have to go back and remove things like hair to make them blank.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will definitely be creating more as time goes on, and I'll be sure not to merge any more layers in the future.

EDIT 3.5: Made a new animated bar doodad. I got the idea from watching buzzfeed unsolved (great youtube show, so good.) Also have an animated open sign doodad I just added. Also added 3 new characters with clothing, you can find them on the opening post.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    FrozenNorseman and Kaeki like this.
  9. samkfj

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello, everyone.

I made a few press related things.

TNC (Tellus News Channel) is the name of my world's free press enterprise (I guess something like CNN.) You're welcome to use those too, don't have to call it Tellus News Channel if ya don't wanna--could be like The News Channel or something. But, I made some without logos too so you can put your own!

Credit goes to Kadokawa for the truck and sat dish. You can credit me (samkfj) and my girl (jennykfj) if you wanna, s'up to you.)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    First one is TNC again, second one is for you to put your own logo, and the cables are separate (If you're using the dark background it might be kinda hard (and by that I mean impossible on account'a I cannot see them at all.) All ya gotta do is snap 'em in place with gimp or photoshop or unless ya wanna make your own or whatever ya wanna do, s'all good in the hood. Credit goes to Kadokawa for the pieces. You can credit samkfj only if ya wanna.)

Gonna make larger ones too for like big press events. Might use a table or make my own.

I also--have some graffiti. Now for these, check the description for info.
    [​IMG]
    For this one, you can credit frontvir.us for the text. It is free according to their terms. You can credit me (samkfj) if ya wanna.

[​IMG]
    For this one, you can credit Typodermic Fonts. It is free according to their terms. You can credit me (samkfj) if ya wanna. Also... if you could guess the reference of this... I'd be so impressed, as you'd probably be the only other person I know that saw this movie.

Hope y'all like these things. Am gonna create more press related things soon. I got some cameras to complete too. I'll create more graffiti also, make it more dynamic, with slanting letters and off center and things like that, maybe make a few more gradients for more color.

Also, gonna make some food trucks too, and an armored car is planned, not sure when I'll get to that, unless someone really wants it then I can make it sooner. It's for a special scene in my game where the characters have to liberate--some money or something not sure yet what... but yeah it'll be funny.

I also have more clothing and playground things coming too. Hope you can find a use for all these little things. Remember, everything I make is for y'all and in return I just ask that ya smile. If ya can do that, then it's all good.

EDIT 8:41am 10/21: Gonna add a few more things once I wake up. News cameras, a little more graffiti and a stop sign. Gonna work on a taco truck (I like tacos) and maybe a ramen truck (I like ramen too.)

EDIT 2: 5:53pm 10/21: I made a ramen truck, gonna make more little food trucks, but this was the first one I made. Also, have 2 TV Cameras. Special thanks and hearts to @Cyanide <3

These exist as map pieces/doodads, but if you want them in a sprite sheet, lemme know, and I'll do my best to make one for you.

No graffiti yet; to be honest, I also didn't love the ones I made, so I'll work on that too, but later because now am very hungry from looking at all the little food.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Credit goes to Cyanide for the models. You may credit samkfj if you wanna. There's a teeny bit of room so you can add your own text/logo, but it might be kinda small.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Credit goes to Kadokawa for the truck and images; and to hiddenone for the little person inside. For this one, you have room on the bottom for a logo/text. I also have little spoilers I made (for more text) but I didn't love how they turned out... I'll try to fix them better. Also, if you want, I have the file (in layers) if you wanna mess with it yourself too. I have it saved as a .xcf (gimp) but I think the program allows me to save it for use in photoshop; so, if you want that, it's yours.

As always, you can credit samkfj, but you don't have to.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    Cyanide and CallMeBatman like this.
  10. samkfj

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello, hope y'all are having a good morning/day/evening/night. If you're interested--mine is great. Went to bed laughing, woke up laughing.

I have a few things today for anyone that might want them.

[​IMG] Stop Sign normal facing [​IMG] Stop Sign right facing [​IMG] Stop Sign left facing

I apologize in advance, but the thingies are not centered right, if you're using doodads it's okay since you place them where you want, but if you want to use these in a tilesheet for instance; you'll have to measure them correctly so they're flush with the ground. Lemme know if you need me to fix it for you, I don't mind. Also--totally my fault, but I switched the names for left and right.

Credit goes to Kadokawa for the pole. You may credit samkfj for the sign itself (I made it but it's funny looking) but you don't have to.

[​IMG]
    I mean--you can use this on any window if you want, but I created this specifically for that window; it's the illusion of sunlight peering through. You may credit samkfj, but ya don't gotta.

[​IMG] Hidden overhead light - Maybe one that's behind a rafter as you approach from the south. Credit to Kadokawa.
    [​IMG] Wall mounted light - For a western wall (or eastern if you flip it.) Credit to Kadokawa.
    [​IMG] Southern hidden light - For a southern wall, obscured by the wall. Credit to Kadokawa.
    [​IMG] A single blinking light... okay, this one kinda sucks, but if you need to put a blinking light (say on top of a tower) this is for you. You may credit samkfj... but really... it's a just a little dot :)

[​IMG] A static light source. You can use this to add a bit of luminosity to a light source, works well above or below the light source, for which ever kind of scene you're trying to go for. You might want to resize it accordingly and change the hue. You may credit samkfj, but yeah--don't worry 'bout that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got the idea from someone I dare call a new friend; @SpaceBot. No access to a good taco where they are... so let this be a gesture that somewhere--in a game world far away... there's always a taco for SpaceBot. It's kinda small, but I found that going to 115%-120% size increase (through the doodads) works well. If you want this as a sprite, let me know and I can make one for you, unless you wanna do it then that's okay too.

Credit goes to Kadokawa for the truck and the little things. Credit goes to Hiddenone for the little sprite inside. Text credit goes to Mihajlo Vitezović Cyberpunk Is Not Dead.

You may credit samkfj, but you know the routine by now.

With special permission (thanks again, @hiddenone <3) I've made a few more outfits. I also have many many many singular outfits of people in sitting positions or standing positions, but they're incomplete (meaning they only have one to four poses and no walking pose or clothing; I use these as static characters that don't do anything but stand or sit in the same place as is customary of NPCs.) so if you want those I can upload them too.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Credit goes to hiddenone for the sprites, Kadokawa for clothing, and you may credit samkfj if you wanna, but yeah--you know what am gonna say.

Gonna work on more little trucks... gonna make an armored car and a seedy weapons dealer truck next. More food trucks too, but not sure what kind. Also working on more playground equipment and toys. Still have to make more graffiti and have a few more things planned.

Someone asked me why I don't wanna take any credit... well truth is... I'm only doing this because it makes me smile to give back to y'all. I don't ask for anything in return other than y'all keep up the good work and come by and say hello to me.

*cough* maybe take a look at my game too *cough*

Anyway, I've taken much of your time already. I hope you have a great morning/day/evening/night. Love ya, 'til tomorrow.

-Sam

EDIT: I realize--that I totally fouled up the taco truck. What you're seeing is the gif of the truck... I added the actual doodad of the truck already. No harm, no foul--I reckon.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  11. SpaceBot

SpaceBot Demon Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    New friend- yes

Also, these are awesome!

samkfj likes this.
  12. samkfj

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello everyone.

It's been a while since I added anything on here. So I have a few things to share! Hope you like them.

First up is some soda machines--like the ones you find... well anywhere really. These are of Blitzkrieg Pop; which is basically the Coca-Cola of my game world. If you don't want to use Blitzkrieg Pop as your soda of choice--lemme know and I can make you a soda logo for your own game. I have the templates made, and I'd just have to put your logo on there. These are in Sprite format. (!$)

[​IMG]
    Credit to Kadokawa for the sprite, and credit to Seniors Studio for Blenda Script Font

No credit to me, unless you wanna.

These next ones are some neon signs. They are templates for you to place your own words/logos. I've created a couple free ones for ya though. They twinkle, but you can keep them static if you wish.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    If you don't like the colors; I can change them for ya; no worries. Credit to Kadokawa for the signs and Twicolabs Fontdation for Westmeath Font.

The "Hotel" font isn't really font... I just sorta made that.

No credit for me--unless you feel the want. Which is okay too.

Next--in commemoration of Resident Evil 2's remake--a game I'd been waiting for--for a long time really... a seedy vendor (even though that was RE4.) He only has one direction, but he'll open his little coat, then open it more, and finally reveal his secret stash. He also has a little van to do his deals in; however, it's not complete--reason being is am tired and the zzzquil's kickin' in. I'll finish it later, or unless you wanna do it, that's cool too man.

Am gonna make something innocuous in nature--like a party supply or plumbing van. If you have an idea, lemme know.

[​IMG] Base Version
    [​IMG] RTLTS Version

[​IMG] The van's gonna be a little smol, so you might wanna resize it to 115%-120%, or larger; it's up to you.

Here's two+1 more vans: [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Credit goes to Kadokawa for the van and items; to hiddenone for the sprite and head. You can credit me--but yeah, don't.

Made a little mockup of ya boy in action.
    [​IMG]

Sorry I don't have too much--still working on other things. Hope y'all can use this stuff. I'll have more soon. Until then--love ya, 'til tomorrow.

-Sam

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    CallMeBatman, Randor and The Stranger like this.
  13. That-0n3-B0r3d-Gam3r

That-0n3-B0r3d-Gam3r Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    How would I be able to animate the TV static?

14. samkfj

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @That-0n3-B0r3d-Gam3r

You'll create an event with the TV as the image. Then you'll select the standing image (the middle one) of the static. So say you want the bottom TV, you'll select the center image of the TV. Then you'll check Direction Fix (so no one can click it and it turns to something else) and you'll click Stepping, and unclick Walking on the bottom left. It'll animate on it's own after it's set like that.

There are other ways to do it--but that's the simplest.

Sorry for the late reply.