Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Title_Cropped.png

We live on this platform of dirt and stone, suspended above what, we know not.

The violent, unpredictable ravages of Sky, its contents a mystery as well, scar this Ground we tread...

So begins Sandstone, an action adventure odyssey set on the turbulent world of Ground.

You take the role of a wanderer, fighting to weather the storms, protect the people, and ultimately to unlock the mysteries of Ground and Sky.

Your hands are the main tool you will use throughout your adventure. They will become progressively tougher and stronger as you smash your way forward, enabling you to pulverize even harder stones, complete quests, and unlock new areas.

Along the way you will encounter a variety of colorful characters, and make tough choices with real consequences. Though Sandstone is not a long game (typical playtime is 2-3 hours) , it nevertheless provides a fully realized story and an entertaining, reasonably challenging experience.

Will you help the Groundfolk break free?

Sandstone_Cast.png

Hero_Early.PNG

level_up.PNG

Ruins.PNG

grubblins.PNG

Wrix_in_AT.PNG

Lava.PNG

finally.png

SS_download.png

*Tips:

- Leave no stone un-smashed

- Exploration is rewarded

- Save often in multiple slots

- If there's nothing left to do, there's probably something left to smash.

- If there's nothing left to smash, there's probably something left to do or find.

- If there's truly nothing left to smash, do, or find, you may need to try again.

*Playtester Feedback:

“WOW!!! Your game is SO fun!!!”

“Took last night and this morning but I did it. Characters are cute as are the little goblins in that cave.”

“Man very cool. Loved the ending. Great game bro!”

“Shoot, was I supposed to smash all those before I entered the magic tunnel?”

"Great music, love the maps."

“Thank you for removing that shrub by the cave, it drove me nuts!”

"Fun little romp."

“I really wish I’d saved earlier.”

*About the Soundtrack:

Playtesters often comment on the music, and ask where it is from.

In addition to the stock RMMV BGM used throughout Sandstone, there are also several tunes from the
following excellent DLC:

Twilight Shrine: Japanese Resource Pack from KADOKAWA.

The Calm music pack from Hiroki Kikuta

*Plugins:

*SumRndmDde plugins

*Yanfly Engine Plugins

* @mrcopra plugin from:

Content Warning:

Sandstone contains occasional mild profanity and mildly suggestive themes most often related to Elves.

Last edited:

sy020

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! :kaohi:
Oh my gosh, I'm finally trying your game and I LOVE it!!! :kaojoy:
I've only played for like 80minutes and am only at Act 4 currently, so I haven't finished yet, but I have so many thoughts I wish to share!

First of all, I'd like to note that I typed my immediate thoughts into notepad as I play your game, so... everything is chaotic, and sounds more like frenzied excited rants than a well thought out sentences, but yes :kaoswt: sorry not sorry
I will attempt to cut bits of these rants into hopefully structured things!

ANYWAY starting with the things I ABSOLUTELY LOVE in this game;
  • The opening narration to this had me in a vice-like grip, what a world! :kaomad2:
  • Actually THIS ENTIRE SETTING is so, so cool. I am in love with this.
  • The protagonist's face being messed up considering the danger of this world is highkey *chefkiss* excellente :kaothx:
  • WAIFOO
  • I love the music that plays when you go out smashing ;-; Really hammered in that sense of nothingness and you need to work hard in this tough world;; The xylophone fits the smashing theme, I feel. :kaocry:
  • THIS GAMEPLAY IS SO UNIQUE, I LOVE IT
  • Spending your resources smartly is something I adore being implemented in games, bless up. You've put the exact amount of rocks to level up the hands too, it is amazing. I respect you.
  • The way all the characters SPEAK is so raw, I love it so much.
  • HELLO? THE ART FOR THE HANDS? HELLO? THESE BELONG IN A MUSEUM
  • I've paused this game to rest, but by typing this, I already want to continue, but I don't wanna end it too quickly, it's so good.... :kaoeh:

And now for actual spoiler rants.
Please beware it is... long, and it describes literally everything. I am so sorry. I was so excited;;
  • ACT ONE, TIME TO SHINE
  • Hello, this neutral-alignment slime is very cute and I would like to adopt it, please
    01.png
  • HP for... Hand Points.... you absolute genius..............
  • "Buy two get none free deal" THIS MERCHANT
  • Thank you for kindly telling me when to buy Balms, there must be something up ahead huh
  • OHCRAP I STOLE THE ROPE, now the merchant won't talk to me a a a a a I'm sorry!! I don't know where else to attain rope :kaodes:
  • Oh well time to get back down there and- OH HEY THERE'S A BALM IN THIS BOX
  • NO THE SKYGOD IS PISSED AGAIN :kaomad2:
  • NOOOO THE BRIDGE!!!
  • THE TOWN!!! D: okay but the music that played in this scene is beautiful...
  • BISQUITS
  • OH! I SAVED AN OLD MAN
  • MY HANDS CANNOT BE PIERCED NOW, HOT DANG
  • aaaa oil hurts hands....... tanned hide hands gained..... :kaoswt2:

• ACT TWOOOO, LETS GOOOO
  • MUSIC CHANGE!! :kaoluv:
  • WHAT, I SEE ANOTHER ROPE IN TOWN
    02.png
  • Hmm all the rocks are gone but my rock points is at 198 and I'm SURE I can smash marble at 200, so I must've missed some rocks and now I am searching for them lmao :kaoblush:
  • OH I FOUND THE FINAL STONE IN TOWN at the leftmost side omg thank god
  • THESE HAND IMAGES WHEN I LEVEL UP ARE SO COOL..... :kaojoy:
  • MARBLE-SMASHING LESGOOOO
  • Oh Grubblin quest!
  • THIS WRIX WOMAN. I LIKE HER. SHE GOT LEGS! :kaophew:
  • OH WAIT I BECAME HER!!! YOOOOO
  • THIS PURPLE GRUBLIN IS SO FAST JEEBUS, I'm glad we got to the stairs
  • WAIT DID YOU SPED UP THE MUSIC, I JUST NOTICED. THAT'S SO CLEVER!
  • AAAA GOT THE CRYSTAL, THAT WAS SO FUN AND INTENSE :kaothx:

• ACT THREE BABY
  • I very much appreciate this nightly conversation with Wrix, however I can never betray. The Waifoo :kaothx:
  • Oh thank god for Sowthin
  • I am so glad clearing the dead trees doesn't take HP away
  • THICCBOOTS
  • "Oh yknow, parts. Leather, onyx.... EYE OF AN ELF." ".....Bisquits." OH NO :kaomad2:
  • These shrubs. They are mocking me.
    03.png
  • WAIT THERES A SECRET ROUTE UNDER THE MOUNTAINS, OH THIS IS VERY CLEVER
  • DROP'S FRIEND, THANK U FOR BEING HERE.... :kaoluv:
  • ok now that I have 4 BALMS, its time tO GET SMASHIN
  • GOT ONYX.......
  • NO PLEASE DONT GIVE ME YOUR EYE, TF
  • "A man she loved" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... I CANT :kaodes:
  • omg the thing cooled...... omg waifoo pls be ok
  • THANK YOU WRIX, IM GLAD YOU HAVE BOTH EYES

• ACT 4, LETS GOOOOO
  • final onyx where r u
  • bls... i need it...
    04.png
  • OH NVM FOUND THE FINAL ONE :kaopride:
  • AIRSHIP GET, WAIFOO WAIT FOR ME
  • SKHDJSGSJ NO PLEASE, FORGIVE ME.... I WAS JUST TRYNA SEE IF YOURE OKAY
    05.png
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAIFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :kaoeh:
    dang I wonder if the ending will be different if I sacrifice the eye...
  • I love that you added Droppre's line after I returned back ;-; but... my waifoo still ded.... :'(
  • Ok I gotta take a break and continue soon! THIS WAS SO GOOD, IM HOOKED NOW

I will most definitely be continuing this game soon! Perhaps after sleeping haha :kaoslp:
My goodness, that was such a wild ride. I love it.
Thank you for this experience, I'll come back here again to report what happened to my already brokoro kokoro :kaocry:

akoniti

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! :kaohi:
Oh my gosh, I'm finally trying your game and I LOVE it!!! :kaojoy:
I've only played for like 80minutes and am only at Act 4 currently, so I haven't finished yet, but I have so many thoughts I wish to share!

I'm...I'm speechless :LZSooo:

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time not only to play Sandstone, but to compose this deluge of meaningful and often hilarious commentary.

I'm going to take some time to compose a reply that does some justice to all of the effort you put into your own, but wanted to say THANK YOU right away!

sy020

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
IT WAS REALLY GOOD SHSHHUSH, its like 2am and im still thinking about my poor Waifoo :kaomad2:

Genuinely can't wait for the ending, whatever it may be, to punch me right in the gut!:kaosalute:

akoniti

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ANYWAY starting with the things I ABSOLUTELY LOVE in this game;
  • The opening narration to this had me in a vice-like grip, what a world! :kaomad2:
  • Actually THIS ENTIRE SETTING is so, so cool. I am in love with this.
  • The protagonist's face being messed up considering the danger of this world is highkey *chefkiss* excellente :kaothx:
  • WAIFOO
  • I love the music that plays when you go out smashing ;-; Really hammered in that sense of nothingness and you need to work hard in this tough world;; The xylophone fits the smashing theme, I feel. :kaocry:
  • THIS GAMEPLAY IS SO UNIQUE, I LOVE IT
  • Spending your resources smartly is something I adore being implemented in games, bless up. You've put the exact amount of rocks to level up the hands too, it is amazing. I respect you.
  • The way all the characters SPEAK is so raw, I love it so much.
  • HELLO? THE ART FOR THE HANDS? HELLO? THESE BELONG IN A MUSEUM
  • I've paused this game to rest, but by typing this, I already want to continue, but I don't wanna end it too quickly, it's so good.... :kaoeh:

Thank you! I'm so elated to learn that you're enjoying all the things!

And now for actual spoiler rants.
Please beware it is... long, and it describes literally everything. I am so sorry. I was so excited;;

• ACT ONE, TIME TO SHINE
  • Hello, this neutral-alignment slime is very cute and I would like to adopt it, please
    View attachment 153258
  • HP for... Hand Points.... you absolute genius..............
  • "Buy two get none free deal" THIS MERCHANT
  • Thank you for kindly telling me when to buy Balms, there must be something up ahead huh
  • OHCRAP I STOLE THE ROPE, now the merchant won't talk to me a a a a a I'm sorry!! I don't know where else to attain rope :kaodes:
  • Oh well time to get back down there and- OH HEY THERE'S A BALM IN THIS BOX
  • NO THE SKYGOD IS PISSED AGAIN :kaomad2:
  • NOOOO THE BRIDGE!!!
  • THE TOWN!!! D: okay but the music that played in this scene is beautiful...
  • BISQUITS
  • OH! I SAVED AN OLD MAN
  • MY HANDS CANNOT BE PIERCED NOW, HOT DANG
  • aaaa oil hurts hands....... tanned hide hands gained..... :kaoswt2:

You took the thief route, you scoundrel! :LZSlol:

That's OK though, as Arthur taught me just because you're a rogue doesn't mean you're a bad person!

Here's a new pet slime for you, I had one leftover after I finished the game and have been looking for a good home for it:

fren_slime.png

For now just a picture, but I intend to include a pet slime in a future release! :LZSwink:

• ACT TWOOOO, LETS GOOOO
  • MUSIC CHANGE!! :kaoluv:
  • WHAT, I SEE ANOTHER ROPE IN TOWN
    View attachment 153260
  • Hmm all the rocks are gone but my rock points is at 198 and I'm SURE I can smash marble at 200, so I must've missed some rocks and now I am searching for them lmao :kaoblush:
  • OH I FOUND THE FINAL STONE IN TOWN at the leftmost side omg thank god
  • THESE HAND IMAGES WHEN I LEVEL UP ARE SO COOL..... :kaojoy:
  • MARBLE-SMASHING LESGOOOO
  • Oh Grubblin quest!
  • THIS WRIX WOMAN. I LIKE HER. SHE GOT LEGS! :kaophew:
  • OH WAIT I BECAME HER!!! YOOOOO
  • THIS PURPLE GRUBLIN IS SO FAST JEEBUS, I'm glad we got to the stairs
  • WAIT DID YOU SPED UP THE MUSIC, I JUST NOTICED. THAT'S SO CLEVER!
  • AAAA GOT THE CRYSTAL, THAT WAS SO FUN AND INTENSE :kaothx:

Heeee yes there is more than one way to scale a chute in Sandstone.

Congratulations on finding the last stone! Great that you like the resource scarcity challenge, my goal is to make it challenging but not punishing, I hope that is the case!

I must say as I read your notes, it means a lot to me that you caught so many little things, like the BGM pitch change for level two of the Grubblin quest, and the updated dialog with Droppre when you return.

There is a secret in Act 2, you've definitely earned it, here you go in case you missed it:

If you go say hello to Droppre with Wrix, he'll take care of you.

• ACT THREE BABY
  • I very much appreciate this nightly conversation with Wrix, however I can never betray. The Waifoo :kaothx:
  • Oh thank god for Sowthin
  • I am so glad clearing the dead trees doesn't take HP away
  • THICCBOOTS
  • "Oh yknow, parts. Leather, onyx.... EYE OF AN ELF." ".....Bisquits." OH NO :kaomad2:
  • These shrubs. They are mocking me.
    View attachment 153261
  • WAIT THERES A SECRET ROUTE UNDER THE MOUNTAINS, OH THIS IS VERY CLEVER
  • DROP'S FRIEND, THANK U FOR BEING HERE.... :kaoluv:
  • ok now that I have 4 BALMS, its time tO GET SMASHIN
  • GOT ONYX.......
  • NO PLEASE DONT GIVE ME YOUR EYE, TF
  • "A man she loved" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... I CANT :kaodes:
  • omg the thing cooled...... omg waifoo pls be ok
  • THANK YOU WRIX, IM GLAD YOU HAVE BOTH EYES

You're a good person for doing the honorable thing in the Ruins, you honor WaiFoo.

And for choosing as you did when Wrix offered to help you get home faster, it's a hard call!

Nice, you discovered the secret path!

• ACT 4, LETS GOOOOO
  • final onyx where r u
  • bls... i need it...
    View attachment 153262
  • OH NVM FOUND THE FINAL ONE :kaopride:
  • AIRSHIP GET, WAIFOO WAIT FOR ME
  • SKHDJSGSJ NO PLEASE, FORGIVE ME.... I WAS JUST TRYNA SEE IF YOURE OKAY
    View attachment 153263
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAIFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :kaoeh:
    dang I wonder if the ending will be different if I sacrifice the eye...
  • I love that you added Droppre's line after I returned back ;-; but... my waifoo still ded.... :'(
  • Ok I gotta take a break and continue soon! THIS WAS SO GOOD, IM HOOKED NOW

There can be sad moments when you return home to Sandstone; there is another way, but at great cost.

Know this: you will have an opportunity for VENGEANCE!

Your "bls... i need it..." comment and screenshot have been cracking me up all day lolol :LZSlol:

I look forward to finding out what path you take in the finale!

Thank you for playing, and for all of the kind words and laughs!!!

Last edited:

sy020

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I finally have time to respond to this! Oh my goodness!
I'm sorry it took a while!! :kaoswt:

First of all, I'd like to say that I FINISHED YOUR GAME AAAA
And those rants would be right after my respond to this because it is yet again a huge block of spoilers aka me being emotional, but yes!

You took the thief route, you scoundrel! :LZSlol:

That's OK though, as Arthur taught me just because you're a rogue doesn't mean you're a bad person!
HAHAHA Bold of you to assume I won't steal when my game is about a thief :kaojoy:
Talk about Arthur! All these smashings made me think Swordy would absolutely love your game!!
Swordy would be so fired up to smash every single rock and stone on sight!! :kaopride:

Here's a new pet slime for you, I had one leftover after I finished the game and have been looking for a good home for it:

View attachment 153292

For now just a picture, but I intend to include a pet slime in a future release! :LZSwink:
OMG!!!! :kaomad2:
Omg I love it oh my god, I'm grinning so hard, I LOVE IT :kaoblush:Thank you!!
I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy!

Congratulations on finding the last stone! Great that you like the resource scarcity challenge, my goal is to make it challenging but not punishing, I hope that is the case!
Yes! Challenges like these gives me such a rush of dopamine when I figure it out!
Plus the way you insist the player should save often very early in game works out especially for this challenge! I'm a fan of this.

There is a secret in Act 2, you've definitely earned it, here you go in case you missed it:

If you go say hello to Droppre with Wrix, he'll take care of you.
Oh my gosh?! :kaomad2:
I'm gonna reload a save file from that point and check later! I'm so curious now on what you mean by
"he'll take care of you"
like wHAT DOES THAT MEAN-

There can be sad moments when you return home to Sandstone; there is another way, but at great cost.

Know this: you will have an opportunity for VENGEANCE!
I'm letting you know that I read this bit on mobile and it got me so fired up to continue the game offline:kaopride:

Your "bls... i need it..." comment and screenshot have been cracking me up all day lolol :LZSlol:
HAHAHAHAHAH:kaoblush:
My meme-speak got out of hand, you're such a tease to put all those things behind the mountains!

I look forward to finding out what path you take in the finale!
Oh, you are about to!

Here we go!!!
  • FINALLY HAVE TIME TO CONTINUE THIS GAME
  • WHAT DOES IT MEAN 15 SKYSHARD ROCKS, U KIDDIN ME- ok time to smash evERYTHING ON SIGHT THEN
  • WAIT!! With this ship, I can reach those shrubs that were mocking me!
  • I went to Wrix and she's like "bro... i tried to offer my-" SHUSH I WILL NEVER TAKE YOUR BEAUTIFUL EYE:kaomad2:
  • A SPIDER BIT ME- fortunately my hand points were already like 2 HAHA
  • "I've rested enough, there is much to do." MYDUDE YOU'RE SO TIRED PLS SLEEP MORE
  • In this game there are 3 journeys; the journey to find rocks, the journey to find shrubs and the journey to find bEDS
  • I'M GONNA PUNCH THE SKYGOD WITH MY BRUISED HANDS :kaolivid:
    06.png
  • HECC YEEEEEEE :kaopride: SKYGOD U BETTER WATCH OUT U BETTER WATCH OUT
    07.png
  • the mustache guy at sandstone was like "what will you do now wanderer?" BUDDY IM GONNA PUNCH GOD IN THE FACE
  • LOOK I CLIMBED A TREE =D
    08.png in my head it be like,, me in full feral chaos angrily climb a tree to show my callused hand to the sky like,, SKYGOD JUST U WAIT, I'LL AVENGE MY POOR WAIFOO
  • 15 SKYSHARD COLLECTED
  • I'LL PUNCH GOD after i buy a balm from gramma, i mean yamm
  • OHSNAP SKYGOD IS UGLY- sir.... sir do u wanna hear a joke.... how many... how many tickles does it take to make an skygod laugh.... TEN-TACLES
  • OH THATS HIS SHIP :kaoblush:
    FUEL? WAIT????? YOU... CAUSED SKYSTORMS... BECAUSE.. YOU CANT COLLECT THEM YOURSELF??? :kaoangry:
  • BUDDY IM GONNA PUNCH U IN THE HELMET-
    09.png
    People don't deserve these hardships just because of you! :kaolivid:
  • "I've got you cold Skyshrimp" OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
  • big shiny orbs of suck. I have such command in words
  • WAIFOOOOOOOO I HAVE AVENGED UUUU
    10.png
  • THAT WAS SO GOOOOODDDDDD, I HAD SO MUCH FUNNNNN HSGDDGDJ
  • GAME OVER PAGE THANK YOU FOR WELCOMING ME
  • I wanted to see what would happen if I were to make neon darth vader leave and
    11.png
    AAAAAAAAAAA I GOT TOGETHER WITH WRIX, that's cute ;v;
  • NO SHE OUTLIVED ME AND HAD TO ADD MY DUST TO THE SANDSTONE HOMESHRUB :kaocry:
  • UUUUUUUU that was cute too......
  • OH! I got The End instead of Game Over! Interesting... Tho I like the Game Over ending more bc I'm a chaotic feral creature driven by vengeance :kaoswt2:
  • I thought about sleeping with Wrix or taking her eye in another playthrough bUT I PHYSICALLY CANNOT WILL MYSELF TO DO EITHER OF THEM, I MUST HONOR WAIFOO AND WRIX BOTH......

haahhh that was so nice... ;v; I finished the game feeling very proud of myself, HAHA
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GAME, I'M SO GLAD TO HAVE COMPLETED IT! Truly a gem!
I will now rate it over at itch and add it to my collection :kaoluv:

magnaangemon01

Miles Montgomery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My god. Reading Sy's reviews makes me want to play this game. *puts it on ever growing list*

akoniti

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I finally have time to respond to this! Oh my goodness!
I'm sorry it took a while!! :kaoswt:

First of all, I'd like to say that I FINISHED YOUR GAME AAAA
And those rants would be right after my respond to this because it is yet again a huge block of spoilers aka me being emotional, but yes!

Dude thanks so much for playing through all of Sandstone!! :LZSjoy:

TBH you're the first person I don't know personally to beat the game, and to get positive feedback from someone that doesn't know me means so much.

HAHAHA Bold of you to assume I won't steal when my game is about a thief :kaojoy:
Talk about Arthur! All these smashings made me think Swordy would absolutely love your game!!
Swordy would be so fired up to smash every single rock and stone on sight!! :kaopride:

Hah I was thinking the same thing as I played Arthur....I agree, Swordy would have a blast smashing around Ground!

OMG!!!! :kaomad2:
Omg I love it oh my god, I'm grinning so hard, I LOVE IT :kaoblush:Thank you!!
I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy!

Squishy is a great name for him!

Yes! Challenges like these gives me such a rush of dopamine when I figure it out!
Plus the way you insist the player should save often very early in game works out especially for this challenge! I'm a fan of this.

Things like the save and potion purchase prompts are the direct result of playtester feedback during development. Sandstone is my first game, and I've realized that one of the biggest challenges in game dev is trying to see things from the perspective of a new player. As the dev, you're the master of the universe and know all the secrets, tricks, next steps, how things are supposed to go. It's easy to make dangerous assumptions unless you get feedback from fresh eyes. Luckily my friends and family are pretty big gamers, and were willing to put in some time testing my mad creation :LZScool:

Oh my gosh?! :kaomad2:
I'm gonna reload a save file from that point and check later! I'm so curious now on what you mean by
"he'll take care of you"
like wHAT DOES THAT MEAN-

Heh, nothing Ground-shattering, but well worth making a quick trip trip over to see him. And Wrix is so fast, it takes no time at all. Such legs...

Here we go!!!
  • FINALLY HAVE TIME TO CONTINUE THIS GAME
  • WHAT DOES IT MEAN 15 SKYSHARD ROCKS, U KIDDIN ME- ok time to smash evERYTHING ON SIGHT THEN
  • WAIT!! With this ship, I can reach those shrubs that were mocking me!
  • I went to Wrix and she's like "bro... i tried to offer my-" SHUSH I WILL NEVER TAKE YOUR BEAUTIFUL EYE:kaomad2:
  • A SPIDER BIT ME- fortunately my hand points were already like 2 HAHA
  • "I've rested enough, there is much to do." MYDUDE YOU'RE SO TIRED PLS SLEEP MORE
  • In this game there are 3 journeys; the journey to find rocks, the journey to find shrubs and the journey to find bEDS
  • I'M GONNA PUNCH THE SKYGOD WITH MY BRUISED HANDS :kaolivid:
    View attachment 153861
  • HECC YEEEEEEE :kaopride: SKYGOD U BETTER WATCH OUT U BETTER WATCH OUT
    View attachment 153862
  • the mustache guy at sandstone was like "what will you do now wanderer?" BUDDY IM GONNA PUNCH GOD IN THE FACE
  • LOOK I CLIMBED A TREE =D
    View attachment 153863 in my head it be like,, me in full feral chaos angrily climb a tree to show my callused hand to the sky like,, SKYGOD JUST U WAIT, I'LL AVENGE MY POOR WAIFOO
  • 15 SKYSHARD COLLECTED
  • I'LL PUNCH GOD after i buy a balm from gramma, i mean yamm
  • OHSNAP SKYGOD IS UGLY- sir.... sir do u wanna hear a joke.... how many... how many tickles does it take to make an skygod laugh.... TEN-TACLES
  • OH THATS HIS SHIP :kaoblush:
    FUEL? WAIT????? YOU... CAUSED SKYSTORMS... BECAUSE.. YOU CANT COLLECT THEM YOURSELF??? :kaoangry:
  • BUDDY IM GONNA PUNCH U IN THE HELMET-
    View attachment 153864
    People don't deserve these hardships just because of you! :kaolivid:
  • "I've got you cold Skyshrimp" OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
  • big shiny orbs of suck. I have such command in words
  • WAIFOOOOOOOO I HAVE AVENGED UUUU
    View attachment 153865
  • THAT WAS SO GOOOOODDDDDD, I HAD SO MUCH FUNNNNN HSGDDGDJ
  • GAME OVER PAGE THANK YOU FOR WELCOMING ME
  • I wanted to see what would happen if I were to make neon darth vader leave and
    View attachment 153867
    AAAAAAAAAAA I GOT TOGETHER WITH WRIX, that's cute ;v;
  • NO SHE OUTLIVED ME AND HAD TO ADD MY DUST TO THE SANDSTONE HOMESHRUB :kaocry:
  • UUUUUUUU that was cute too......
  • OH! I got The End instead of Game Over! Interesting... Tho I like the Game Over ending more bc I'm a chaotic feral creature driven by vengeance :kaoswt2:
  • I thought about sleeping with Wrix or taking her eye in another playthrough bUT I PHYSICALLY CANNOT WILL MYSELF TO DO EITHER OF THEM, I MUST HONOR WAIFOO AND WRIX BOTH......

haahhh that was so nice... ;v; I finished the game feeling very proud of myself, HAHA
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GAME, I'M SO GLAD TO HAVE COMPLETED IT! Truly a gem!
I will now rate it over at itch and add it to my collection :kaoluv:

Good on you for choosing that path, the Skygod had it coming! "BUDDY I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE HELMET" HAH! :LZSevil:

Great catch on the tree! You really explore environments thoroughly! Now that I see that is possible, I'm deciding whether to fix the tile priority or leave it. I think I might leave it, in case others want to yell at the Skygod from atop it with feral rage.

That's interesting, I hadn't thought of 'Game Over' for the ending...now I'm not sure which is more appropriate. I think you're right, Game Over might indeed be more fitting for the first ending you chose (considering the result), and The End for the less...explosive...endings.

That's funny, it's always hard to bring myself to let Wrix help too when I do playtests. She's a truehearted friend. But, then again, WaiFoo needs me!! I know they're just pixels, but at this point they're like old friends for me.

Thank YOU so much for seeing the whole adventure through, I want to award you a medal or something! You rule dude!

P.S. Ten-tacles HAHHHHHHAHAHAHA :LZSlol::LZSlol:

My god. Reading Sy's reviews makes me want to play this game. *puts it on ever growing list*

Awesome! I've got A Royal Pain downloaded too, I'll post in your thread once I have a chance to try it out! For sure, so many games to try just on this board alone.

Last edited:

akoniti

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updates from the icy North...

seasons_greetings_trimmed.JPG

New Major Release:

Sandstone 2.0 is now available, and carries a variety of enhancements including a new item, and a new map.

LETS PLAY! :

@sy020 has produced some truly awesome playthrough videos (thank you!) !!

(Be sure to check out Arthur too if you haven't already, it's a blast)

Have a Safe and Happy New Year all! :LZScool:

Last edited:

sy020

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! :kaoluv:
I made a playlist of Lets Plays of this game now that the editing hell was finally done!

Recorded for the lols and now we here :kaojoy:
I had incredible fun playing the new update, thank you for the treat!!

akoniti

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for making these amazing Let's Plays @sy020 !

Your commentary is entertaining and hilarious, it brings the adventure fully to life alongside your Chi Hands level video production skills. I can't thank you enough for all the time and effort you put into recording and editing everything.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time smashing around in Sandstone v2!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonboy92