HikariHason

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
not english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm new at rpg maker mv, I wanted to know how do I make a sanity bar (withou the stats numbers) to be always showing on screen
I actually wanted to draw my own bar to match my style but if i cant do that, its ok

JulioManeiiro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, welcome to the MV!

Well, as I understand it, you want a graphic bar on the screen to count the amount of sanity.
As you are new I recommend a Galv plugin that I've used a lot:
In addition to the plugin, there is a demo download with some things ready for you to understand how everything works.

There is also this Moghunter plugin that in addition to the bar it also shows a persistent number on the screen:

Good design! : v

HikariHason

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
not english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, welcome to the MV!

Well, as I understand it, you want a graphic bar on the screen to count the amount of sanity.
As you are new I recommend a Galv plugin that I've used a lot:
In addition to the plugin, there is a demo download with some things ready for you to understand how everything works.

There is also this Moghunter plugin that in addition to the bar it also shows a persistent number on the screen:

Good design! : v
ooooh thank you so much!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I hope everyone is well. Just a quick update, I am working on my college degree right now so that's why I've delayed a lot of my Old RPG maker projects until further notice. I hope you're all making good progress and that you have fun working on them gems. Keep hammering away.
Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG
Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxlordhentai