- Sep 16, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
ExEngineHello and welcome to ExEngine. What is ExEngine you say? Well ExEngine is a collection of server tools for RPGmaker MV to be put simply (though there is nothing simple about it). ExEngine also stands for Experimental Engine in case you are wondering. In reality it is the third iteration of my Skill Usage script that I made for RPGmaker VX ace (the second iteration which was also for RPGmaker MV was never released). However it can and has the potential to do much more then just collect statistics. ExEngine also has more then a year of time invested into its creation!
The Player Update
The Player Update
- Mass collecting of skill usage statistics!
- And in game GUI for administrative use allowing you to check the statistics!
- A handy search bar allowing you to search for a particular actor or enemy based off text you enter or a regular expression!
- An enhanced Debug_Scene you can now search for switches or variables by name!
- The Debug_Scene also allows you to set nearly any type data to a variable!
- All debug scenes are held on the server until an admin requests them! -Note that currently everyone is an admin as login and account creation is not in working order as of yet.
- Advanced Input allowing nearly any key on the keyboard to be used!
- Players can create accounts
- Players can login to accounts
- Players can logout of accounts
- If a player disconnects unintentionally (like loss of connection) they are logged out
- Player data is stored on the server (Cloud saving )
Here's a link to a slideshow of pictures.
This engine is not plug and play it will require much work to get it to work!
Link to wiki.
Demo: - STATUS: OFFLINE
Due to wanting to see what this engine could turn into it is being released for free using GPL-3.0.
Yanfly (for Window_ValueBar which is based off of his RPGmaker VX ace Debug script),