Ahuramazda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Don't know if this is the place to report bugs or not, but you cannot save a game if you have an event running as Parallel Process and showing a bubble effect for the event (sleep, cobwebs, exclamation, ect.)  It has been reported many times since MV's release and no ones seems to have found a solution, and it happens in a CLEAN project even in MV 1.2.0, so its def not a plugin problem or a user problem, as the map I just tested it in only has 1 event on it with this setup.

The worst part of this bug is that if there is an attempt to save the file while this is happening then you hear the buzzer sound effect letting you know you cannot save the file, but when you look back the file has been erased...

So that is that. If I did somehow look over where someone in this forum or another has found a way to fix it that would help, just point in the right direction. :)

Maronius

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
New RPG Maker Version is out and the "save bug" still occures :-(

As an example this small parallel running event will prevent any saving on the map, even in a complete new project with no other scripts.

Anyone found a fix or workaround?

Error.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
updateddlc