Ahuramazda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Don't know if this is the place to report bugs or not, but you cannot save a game if you have an event running as Parallel Process and showing a bubble effect for the event (sleep, cobwebs, exclamation, ect.)  It has been reported many times since MV's release and no ones seems to have found a solution, and it happens in a CLEAN project even in MV 1.2.0, so its def not a plugin problem or a user problem, as the map I just tested it in only has 1 event on it with this setup.

The worst part of this bug is that if there is an attempt to save the file while this is happening then you hear the buzzer sound effect letting you know you cannot save the file, but when you look back the file has been erased...

So that is that. If I did somehow look over where someone in this forum or another has found a way to fix it that would help, just point in the right direction. :)

Maronius

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
New RPG Maker Version is out and the "save bug" still occures :-(

As an example this small parallel running event will prevent any saving on the map, even in a complete new project with no other scripts.

Anyone found a fix or workaround?

Error.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeraphimRosenhart