twistedMind

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Malay, English
Primarily Uses
Can someone help to solve my save game problem  :(  I can't continue to complete my game with the issue right now. The problem is I can save my game manually but cannot continue or load my game from the main menu. The continue only greyed out, so why I can save the game if in the end I cannot load it back? It's wierd because before this, I can save the game manually and autosave (with orange plugin). I only use orange and terraxlighting plugin.. Please do help me, and I am really sorry if I post in the wronged section since I'm a newbie in this  :)  

Save_menu.png

Main_menu.png

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Have you changed the destination folder for your Saves from the default one?  If you have, the engine might be looking for it in the wrong place, can't find it and so decides that you haven't got any.

twistedMind

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Malay, English
Primarily Uses
nah, looks like my save file got corrupted maybe  :D I just try to delete my save file folder and then my issue is solved already. btw, thanks for the reply

Izeck

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
 This might be unrelated, but (From what undertand) Hudell made his own lighting system because his plugins have compatability issues with Terrax lighting.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?
I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png
Whenever I start on a new chapter, it doesn't feel like the next episodes, but more like sequels :)
It can be frustrating that so many commercial games have used up titles that might otherwise be great for a project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewRoots