Anonymously

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Is it possible to change what image RPG Maker MV uses on save files? My "character" image is bigger than the default, so it doesn't appear on the save file whenever I save. Is it possible to use the "face" image instead? Thank you!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes it is possible, but you'll need a plugin for that.

Therefore, I'm moving this to Plugin Request.

I've moved this thread to Plugin Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to change what image RPG Maker MV uses on save files? My "character" image is bigger than the default, so it doesn't appear on the save file whenever I save. Is it possible to use the "face" image instead? Thank you!
I created a plugin for you. CT_Bolt's SaveEx Plugin: Click here to download

Like this?
1579573837670.png
or perhaps like this?
1579575210334.png

Last edited:

Anonymously

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I didn't expect someone to actually make a plugin! Thank you for that, ct_bolt! The smaller ones are fine!

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't expect someone to actually make a plugin! Thank you for that, ct_bolt! The smaller ones are fine!
No prob :) May even end up updating this plugin to include more features someday. :cutesmile:

Happy Game Making!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?
Today's patch of Eternal Dreamers is for all the gamblers out there! https://bit.ly/327mu83
i deleted anime only family guy from now on
I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkippyIV