Laptopdancer

Gaymerz Rock!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm looking for a small string of code that I can add to the scene_save, scene_load script sections. Or something if that's even possible. If not I'd like a script that can let me designate a background for those windows. BD  I found a script that did that but added a bunch of stuff i hated. So I'm hoping this is an appropriate request.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is this what you want?

Code:
class Scene_File < Scene_MenuBase  def create_background    @background_sprite = Sprite.new    @background_sprite.bitmap = Cache.system("YourImage")    # YourImage.png must be exist in Graphics/system  endend

Laptopdancer

Gaymerz Rock!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That's perfect! thank you very much!  Where would i put it to make it do every window but the main in game menu. It worked for the load and save game screens perfectly!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
do it on Scene_MenuBase perhaps...

then on Scene_Menu, comment out the part that calls the create_background method

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lunee.jpg
Early try to draw our Demon Countess, who destroyed her own soul leaving just an empty shell of a body - until our heroine unwillingly takes possession of it, every time she falls asleep.
(I know it’s a premade face from the Dark Fantasy Set, but I spent so much time with her, that I can’t bring myself to change the sprite anymore xD)
I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.

20210411_082331.jpg
not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YukiSanMoji