Save & Load Screen Variables

AureBlack

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Can anyone recreate thid save screen on MV? Mostly I want to display variables in the save screen just like in the screenshot.

Save Screen.png

Kizami

Alejandro
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ya hay uno; no es igual al Save Engine de Yanfly, pero es bastante similar, y es muy personalizable:

There's one already; it is not exactly as Yanfly Save Engine, but it's somewhat similar, and it's very customizable:

AureBlack

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Ya hay uno; no es igual al Save Engine de Yanfly, pero es bastante similar, y es muy personalizable:

There's one already; it is not exactly as Yanfly Save Engine, but it's somewhat similar, and it's very customizable:

Ahhh, gracias. Lo probaré enseguida!

Thank you, I'll check it out now!

AureBlack

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Ya hay uno; no es igual al Save Engine de Yanfly, pero es bassimilar, and it's very customizable:

Holy s**t! Ark save engine screwed up my whole project! I don't know where the problem is but I can't save no matter what...

It happens even when I remove the plugin so it must have screwed something in the core files...

Ohh man what now? :o

Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Holy s**t! Ark save engine screwed up my whole project! I don't know where the problem is but I can't save no matter what...

It happens even when I remove the plugin so it must have screwed something in the core files...

Ohh man what now? :o
Are you sure it's this plugin?  Plugins don't change core files, they duplicate them and make the game engine read them instead.  If you remove a plugin, it should no longer have an impact on the project in question.  Make a clean project and try using ONLY THE SAVE PLUGIN on that project.  If it's still having those issues, then it's time to message the creator about it.

AureBlack

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Are you sure it's this plugin?  Plugins don't change core files, they duplicate them and make the game engine read them instead.  If you remove a plugin, it should no longer have an impact on the project in question.  Make a clean project and try using ONLY THE SAVE PLUGIN on that project.  If it's still having those issues, then it's time to message the creator about it.
Sorry for the late response, I already solved my problem. It was caused by events using plugin calls whit inactive plugins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today's the day I post my demo!
I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saediga