IAmVianca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello everyone.

I am trying to make a save point event--a statue that gives players the ability to save their game and to heal their party if they chose to.

I can make the event just fine...except for the part concerning the healing/recovery of the party. I want to set it up so that the party needs to pay in TP in order to make use of the healing. The thing is, I don't know how to event it so that the statue can check whether the player has enough TP to purchase healing. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

BTW, I'm making use of MV in this game project.

Fuchsilein

Devil Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
You can check for a specific TP Value of a certain actor with the Script Call:

$gameActors.actor(n).tp < X

in a conditinal branch, other then this i dont have a idea how you would go about that without the help of some plugins.

FuOekhI.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmVianca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You can check for a specific TP Value of a certain actor with the Script Call:

$gameActors.actor(n).tp < X

in a conditinal branch, other then this i dont have a idea how you would go about that without the help of some plugins.

FuOekhI.png

Thanks. It works like a charm.

But how can I incorporate this in a party setup? Like, what if the actor declared in the call script isn't available (eg. Like when returning to a dungeon when one of the party member has already left and that party member happens to be the one declared in the call script)?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies