Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Save Screen Tint
by Shaz

Introduction
This simple little plugin lets you save the current screen tint and restore it at a later time. Useful when you want to temporarily change the screen tint, but don't know what to change it back to (for example, calling a 'sleep' common event that darkens the screen, from events on maps that might be inside, outside, in a dungeon, which all have different screen tints).

How to use
Add plugin to your js/plugins folder - name should be Shaz_SaveScreenTint.js - and enable in plugin manager.

Plugin Commands
SaveScreenTint - saves the current screen tint (this gets saved to your save game, so the player can save & load before restoring).

RestoreScreenTint - restores the last-saved screen tint, with no delay.

RestoreScreenTint 5 - restores the last-saved screen tint, with a 5 second duration.

RestoreScreenTint 5 true - restores the last-saved screen tint, with a 5 second duration, pausing until the restore is complete.

The duration can be a formula to be evaluated - make sure there are no spaces.

Plugin
Download from pastebin
make sure to save it as Shaz_SaveScreenTint.js

Credit
- Shaz

Terms
- free for use in commercial games
- do not post elsewhere - link back to this page

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This saves a lot of work. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noireoxla