Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Save Screen Tint
by Shaz

Introduction
This simple little plugin lets you save the current screen tint and restore it at a later time. Useful when you want to temporarily change the screen tint, but don't know what to change it back to (for example, calling a 'sleep' common event that darkens the screen, from events on maps that might be inside, outside, in a dungeon, which all have different screen tints).

How to use
Add plugin to your js/plugins folder - name should be Shaz_SaveScreenTint.js - and enable in plugin manager.

Plugin Commands
SaveScreenTint - saves the current screen tint (this gets saved to your save game, so the player can save & load before restoring).

RestoreScreenTint - restores the last-saved screen tint, with no delay.

RestoreScreenTint 5 - restores the last-saved screen tint, with a 5 second duration.

RestoreScreenTint 5 true - restores the last-saved screen tint, with a 5 second duration, pausing until the restore is complete.

The duration can be a formula to be evaluated - make sure there are no spaces.

Plugin
Download from pastebin
make sure to save it as Shaz_SaveScreenTint.js

Credit
- Shaz

Terms
- free for use in commercial games
- do not post elsewhere - link back to this page

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This saves a lot of work. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor