- Aug 6, 2014
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Scaling Battle Rewards : 2.0.0
Author : Chaucer
With this plugin installed, you'll be able to define the level of your games enemies, and with that, you'll be able to scale theamount of exp, and gold the player gets from them! You can make it so that the player gets less exp from enemies under his level, while he gains more exp from enemies that are above his level, or the opposite if you want!
As an added bonus this plugin comes with a way define a static EXP requirement for next level, in short, if this feature isenabled, the player will need the same amount of exp to reach level 99, as he needed to reach level 2! This feature was inspired the game series dot hack. Each individual system can either be enabled or disabled in order to fit your project, so if you don't want one of the features in your game, but you want the rest, just disable the one you don't want!
- Give each enemy their own level.
- Scale Exp based on the level difference between the player and the enemy.
- Scale Gold based on the level difference between the player and the enemy.
- Create a custom drop table of any size for all enemies.
- Scale drop rate of items for each enemy.
- Drops can require switches/variable values in order to be dropped.
- Static Exp Requirement.
This Plugin may be used commercially, or non commercially so long as credit
is given, either in the games credit section, or in a text file alongside
the game. This plugin may NOT be sold, or Plagiarized. This plugin may
be extended upon, and shared freely.