SCAReStaff October 2015

Discussion in 'Resource Staff Releases' started by Caz, Oct 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Caz

Caz Green Eyes Blonde Dragon Moderator

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG]
    Oooohh~ what is this..?
    Could it be?!

Goodness! That time of year has come again!
    And we should all be afraid..
    Very afraid..

DOWNLOAD THE FULL RELEASE HERE

Per usual:
    Information about Commercial usage can be found here.
    If you want to be a Guest Contributor, go here!

We are always open to guest contributions and would love to
    see your work if you want to contribute, so please don't be
    shy! You can shoot me a PM with any questions
    regarding becoming a Guest!

Our contributors have a very special release this time around!
    Yes, yes, it's this year's absolutely rousing return of the
    SCARESTAFF RESOURCE PACK!

[​IMG]
    Whoa, whoa..
    What's going on here?!

[​IMG]DALPH:
    What's this? FREE resources out of the KINDNESS of people's hearts?! Disgusting!

[​IMG]CAZ:
    Oh no, it's Dalph!

[​IMG]DALPH:
    That's right, fools!
    It's your one and only Lord of Darkness here!
    Muahahahahahah!

[​IMG]CAZ:
    What are you doing here?!

[​IMG]DALPH:
    Heheh! Well, since no one wanted to invite me to this little party you've got going on here..
    I'm going to take all of the resources for myself!
    Maybe you should learn to share. You almost hurt my feelings, ahahahah!

[​IMG]CAZ:
    Oh no, this is awful! Look!
    Dalph has taken almost all of our ReStaff resources for this month!
    But I think I have a plan..

Maybe if we can use the Power of Kindness, Dalph will be weakened and we can take the resources back?
    It's worth a shot! Let's do this!

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIGHT THE DARK OVERLORD DALPH:

1. Download the resources we managed to protect from the evils of Dalph.
    2. Using the Power of Kindness, provide feedback/criticism on the resources.
    3. Each feedback post, depending on how helpful it is, will damage Dalph for a particular amount.
    4. With enough damage to his defenses, we can raid Dalph's hoard of our resources and claim back another set!

[​IMG]
    DALPH'S HEALTH: 0/9999

- Dreadshadow did 321 damage!
    - Ksjp17 did 343 damage!
    - Banquo did 308 damage!
    - Mlogan did 358 damage!
    - Ms Littlefish did 340 damage!
    - Hiddenone did 319 damage!
    - Richter_H did 333 damage!
    - BCj did 289 damage!
    - Banquo did 173 damage!
    - Mlogan did 189 damage!
    - Seacliff did 106 damage!
    - Hiddenone did 258 damage!
    - Dreadshadow did 232 damage!
    - Matseb2611 did 589 damage!
    - Mlogan did 294 damage!
    - Ksjp17 did 288 damage!
    - Banquo did 156 damage!
    - Dreadshadow did 208 damage!
    - Hiddenone did 220 damage!
    - Richter_H did 249 damage!
    - Ksjp17 did 202 damage!
    - Dreadshadow did 108 damage!
    - Hiddenone did 240 damage!
    - Ksjp17 did 234 damage!
    - Oh no! Dalph healed himself for 1000 HP!
    - Mlogan did 265 damage!
    - Susan did a 4-hit combo for 868 damage!!
    - Matseb2611 did a 3-hit combo for 589 damage!!
    - T.Bit did 209 damage!
    - NeoFantasy did 104 damage!
    - Mlogan did 226 damage!
    - Taarna23 did a 3-hit combo for 589 damage!!
    - Valkyriet did a 3-hit combo for 612 damage!!
    - Vox Noxus did a 3-hit combo for 510 damage!!
    - Oh no! Dalph healed himself for 1000 HP!
    - Ms Littlefish did 224 damage!
    - Banquo did 98 damage!
    - Vox Noxus did 121 damage!
    - Dalph's getting used to our tactics.. it looks like he's absorbing some of our attacks..?!
    - NeoFantasy did 12 damage!
    - Hiddenone did 36 damage!
    - Ksjp17 did 76 damage! The elemental effect of the rain enhanced the attack for a further 24 damage!
    - Mlogan did 88 damage!
    - Diretooth and PandaMaru combined their powers and unleashed a mighty 10-hit combo, dealing 3084 damage!!!

[​IMG]CAZ:
    I wish you all the best of luck.
    Here's what we've gotten from Dalph so far..

STAGE 1 - DOWNLOAD:
    [​IMG]
    Avery has once again blown us all away with an incredible amount of icons.
    This time they've all got a wonderfully spooktastic theme!
    She's even thrown in some tiles for two huge pumpkin houses!

[​IMG]
    Candacis has provided an outstanding set of tiles for a super creepy attic!
    *shudder*

It's full of beautiful old furniture, and the leftovers of some creepy-crawlies! Euch!

[​IMG]
    DesperateMeasurez has made quite a few tracks this month,
    but it looks like Dalph might still have a few of them hidden away..

We managed to protect some really awesome stuff though!
    Check out these haunted jingles!

STAGE 2 - DOWNLOAD:
    [​IMG]
    This time around, Ms Littlefish actually has some really cool trick-or-treat SFX for us!

[​IMG]
    PandaMaru has made some absolutely adorable pumpkin houses!
    They're so detailed and beautiful!

[​IMG]
    Thalzon has provided some absolutely stunning battlers once more,
    this time with a creepy Halloween theme!

STAGE 3 - DOWNLOAD:
    [​IMG]
    Chaos Avian's made some delightful Halloween battlers, which are actually downright adorable!

[​IMG]
    Clydous has made a really kickin' battle track

And Skeezixs1 has sent us some really cool backgrounds!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Palladinthug has made some very necessary food tiles,
    as well as a crazy adorable sprite for Iggy in the DS+ style!

STAGE 4 - DOWNLOAD:

[​IMG]
    Caz has some scary, rundown building tiles in the style of DS+,
    as well as a portrait of Ralph in the DS style!
    [​IMG]
    Looks like we found the rest of DesperateMeasurez' stuff too!
    Even more creepy tracks!

[​IMG]
    Ksjp17 has provided some really amazing animations with a Halloween theme!

[​IMG]
    Slimmmeiske2 has made some absolutely cute sprites of the RTP heroes
    dressed up in Halloween costumes!

STAGE 5 - DOWNLOAD:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Banquo has submitted again this month, this time with some
    post-apocalypse characters in the Pop! style, as
    well as some tilesets!

[​IMG]
    Hiddenone has contributed some really cool animal sprites,
    including some really spooky undead mounts!

[​IMG]
    Nanokan has sent in some detailed tilesheets for a slime world!

STAGE 6 - DOWNLOAD:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Valkyriet has made some really cute Geisha sprites
    playing instruments!

[​IMG]
    Super121830 has made some chest recolours for extra fancy loot!
    [​IMG]CAZ:
    It's over! He's finally defeated! We have the final stage!
    Great work, you guys! We can all rest easy knowing that this month's release is safe once more.
    [​IMG]CAZ:
    Though that's not to say the work is over. In light of these events, I'd like to commend a champion!
    For those who still wish to give their efforts in providing feedback, I will be selecting a few brave fighters
    to be knighted!
    You will be rewarded handsomely with badges and maybe even a special prize or two..​

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    OwlySun, Lynch, puMaDee and 38 others like this.
  2. metronome

metronome Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English (Sure!)
    Wha...power of kindness???

Err...to be honest here, I am not really sure what happened here.

So basically there are more downloads coming once the 9999 HP of Dalph goes into 0?

Not everyone is going to like reading a lot. I guess you gonna have to explain them in spoiler or something lol~~

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015
  3. Dreadshadow

Dreadshadow Lv 38 Tech Magician Moderator

First Language:
    Greek
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    DALPH'S HEALTH: IT's OVER 9000!

Time to do something about it.

Dread is here!

Bring our Restaff back you evil Daplh!!!!

Take this!!!

@DesperateMeasures:

Darren, "The house in the middle of nowhere" has fantastic atmosphere and it is to the point. It really creates a mysterious feeling. Perfect for deserted temples too.

It is a little creepy, like Waterphone, did you actually used such samples or synthesized one by any chance?

"Spellbound" was a magnificent piece. You are a genius on dooing stuff like this. Try more of that kind of music, it seems you got great ideas in making music that really travels you in other worlds.

Remember City of the Ancients from Final Fantasy VII. Strong music piece. Very psychedelic. Well this one makes me feel the same.

"Quickasaurus". Well my argument is invalid. Kung fury had a T-Rex so okay, Riding the fast dino on the world map, seems legit! :p :D

The song is sweet and nice. It reminds me a little of Cosmo Canyon of FF7 too. But this is faster of course. ;)

From all three I can's choose easily what the best is, cause Spellbound and The house in the middle of nowhere are at the same level of awesomeness.

How do you like that Dalph? Huh? Bring it on!

@Avery. Well what can I say? You already got a fantastic set of icons that helps ALL of us I suppose in making better games. But no! You had to make more awesome, fantastic and great icons, so we can add creepy stuff on our systems and inventory. Wait what is that? A pumpkin? Oh! What a great pumpkin you got there! You never stop amazing me Anja. Seriously. I mostly like the arm! Brain and the rest of the parts were also incredible.

Daplh. You are really annoyng me. Wow this guy is tough. I never thought I could beat you with a few punches anyway.

Let me use my ultra - secret - uber - gargantuan - ninja technique to deliver you a great blow.

@Canadicis the attic is fantastic. The crates with spider webs, the spider webs and the dolls can actually be used even on DS+ Modern tiles. I like these tiles. I also liked the furniture with sheets on. That was a good inspiration and I can't imagine how much work did that sheet needed.

Oh! My turn is over for now. Another character of the party must deal with you now.

Till my next turn then!!!

4. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Avery - a master class in how to get expressions onto the face of a pumpkin.  Who said that pumpkins had to be boring for ever?  They've been proven wrong now.  Severed arms, various internal organs, gory jaws, all sufficiently disgusting for the most discerning user.  I had never thought of a pumpkin house until I saw these.  A really creative idea.

Candacis - good attic tiles are not easily found, and you've filled a significant gap.  Most attics are too grand, but made with these, I can imagine a real authenticity to our maps.  I particularly like the draped furniture, especially the extra touch of the torn cloth, and the ropes over the beams to hint at dark deeds.  And so useful to have a sample map to show what can be done with them

desparatemeasurez - my favourite has to be The House in the middle of nowhere.  I love it, it oozes atmosphere.  Is it the 'nowhere' that we're afraid of, or the house that exist there?  There's just enough ambiguity to leave us wondering if it's all in our imagination, like those shadows created only by our fears.

Spellbound could take the listener off in so many different directions, and Quirkasaurus is such fun, as well as being suitable for leading the player up the garden path... before dropping them over the edge of the cliff.

Hmm, just had a thought.

If Dalph doesn't hand over the missing resources, perhaps we should send him one of Avery's severed arms, a bit like the horse's head in that guy's bed in The Godfather.  Yeah, put the frighteners on him.

5. Caz

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    That's why this is in massive text:

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIGHT THE DARK OVERLORD DALPH:

1. Download the resources we managed to protect from the evils of Dalph.

2. Using the Power of Kindness, provide feedback/criticism on the resources.

3. Each feedback post, depending on how helpful it is, will damage Dalph for a particular amount.

4. With enough damage to his defenses, we can raid Dalph's hoard of our resources and claim back another set!

Basically, as his health goes down, more resources become available to download.

The whole point is that I want the contributors to actually feel as if people are appreciating their work instead of just glancing over, clicking download and running away into the shadows. For those concerned, the full pack will be available eventually regardless of how much feedback is gotten, but you'll get the resources faster if more people participate in the event.

Susan, Dalph, Archeia and 2 others like this.
  6. Banquo

Banquo scoundrel Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    "So the dark Lord Dalph has returned and he has come to steal all our resources! We can't let this happen!

May the power of kindness smite you!"

Avery:

Your icons are extremely good. I know you're an excellent pixel artist, but imho this is still some of your best work so far! It's incredible how much detail you have put into these! I can't quite believe how you have done that and I'm still drooling ober my keyboard, while inspecting all icons in detail. I like the wolf and the organs the most, because the texture is so well done on such a small scale. The colour composition of heart, kidney and liver is just the best! The mallet and the stake are great, too, and I totally admire you skill for these wooden textures (so difficult to get it right!).

And there's the pumpkins... Really, we should have them as smileys here on the forum! That would be funny around Halloween!

And you did a good job on the pumpkin battler as well! Together with the icons that already a huge contribution to this months ReStaff!

Candacis:

Wonderful edits! It's hard to recognize them as edits at all and it was very smart how you did the walls to the lower left! You have gone very far and I believe you also made some completely new tiles (well, if you didn't, congrats anyway, because I couldn't recognize them as such!). I love the low-saturated colours, the newspaper bundles and how you arranged the messy papers, maps and charts - they'll surely find their way not only in a horror game!

But the most useful tiles of the entire set are still the stairs. Never really saw proper down-stairs like this, so thanks for making them and contributing!

DesperateMeasurez:

1.Quirkasaurus:

This sounds like a happy song at first, but then I felt like there were ghostly voices singing in the background... Very well suited for a Halloween town I think.

2.Spellbound:

This is somehow making me feel a bit sad. It would make a good theme song or something for a sad scene in a bright fullmoon night on a hill. My fave.

3.The house in the middle of nowhere:

Eerie and creepy. It would work well with an abandoned mansion at midnight.

Overall, 3 great tracks, that will definitely come in handy for any type of horror game, but also for many dark dungeons! Thanks a lot!

"Take that Dalph!!!"

7. Matseb2611

Matseb2611 Innovate, don't emulate Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Does this include all feedback, including critique and suggestions for improvement?

8. Caz

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yep! Any kind of comments on the resources in the pack are fine! It doesn't have to be positive, so long as everything is constructive and helpful! :rhappy:

Susan, Dreadshadow and Matseb2611 like this.
  9. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Avery - I love, love, love the little jack-o-lantern icons. They are super adorable. And some of the icons are a bit icky, but that was probably the intent. :p

The big jack-o-lantern is nice too, looks like the entrance to a spook house or something.

@Candacis - I love the creepy attic tiles. So much great, usable stuff there, not just for Halloween. One piece I particularly love is the old dolls - for some reason old dolls really creep me out, lol.

@DM - Quirkasaurus - I feel like I should be flying on a broom or dashing around Hogwarts. I love that it is fun, upbeat and mysterious all at once.

Spellbound - This piece sounds really versatile, I can picture it being used in a lot more settings than simply Halloween/spooky.

The House - Again, another versatile piece. While it definitely invokes a spooky vibe and would be great in a horror setting, this could work well for dungeons or dark forests in a more typical RPG as well.

Great job everyone so far! Thank you for your hard work and I look forward to what more we can steal back from Dalph.

Banquo, PandaMaru, Dalph and 3 others like this.
  10. Dreadshadow

Dreadshadow Lv 38 Tech Magician Moderator

First Language:
    Greek
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @ksjp17 cast haste on Dreadshadow. It lasts for 1 turn.

I must make it count!!!

Wait WHAT? I thought that pumpkin was two sides of a Battler. Is that a Tileset?

Avery that was a stroke of genius indeed. Now we can make a pumpkin village.

Imagine that being used correctly with Khas Ultra Light Effects. Wow! DAT atmosphere.

Attack of opportunity:

COMBO SIDE KICK PUNCH BARRAGE:

You know @Avery that flesh cape gave me the creeps. :D

Especially the bloody one!

Also the scull with blood (or wine for the vegeterian vampires) was really an interesting icon.

By the way, Jason will visit more games after THAT incredible mask. As for the last mask, well... how about Hannibal Lecter?

Your pumpkin icons are funny! These can even be used as a health bar actually :o

As for the organs, I already told you. Brilliant. The brain is perfect the heart is correct, a kidney, a liver, lungs, a stomach and ewww.... this will lift zombie games to another gore level! :D

Oh my! Haste effect is over! I will wait until my turn will come again!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
    mlogan, Banquo, Caz and 2 others like this.
  11. Ms Littlefish

Ms Littlefish Dangerously Caffeinated Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Avery I really love that these icons depict some of the more traditional horrors fabled on a Halloween night. And the fact that the pumpkins have so many expressions! That is really adorable. 

Candacis I think attic tiles are really appropriate for the season. You know, rummaging around in Grandma's old stuff and finding some odd item from years passed on Halloween night. Unleash some curse or something! Also, I am sort of a sucker for wood paneling. I don't know why. People think I'm nuts.

DesperateMeasurez "Quickasaurus" is rather adorable. I love the wonder and small details coming out of the cymbal rolls and harp glisses. There are some woodwinds, namely a clarinet that I struggle to hear once the song has reached its full ensemble size though. "Spellbound" sounds like a great music for a prologue or dungeon. Got a good smile out of me. I really, really love this one. "The House in the Middle of Nowhere" Now, this is Halloween music! Creepy, with a touch of fantasy and beauty.

DALPH! YOU MEANIE!

[​IMG]

12. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Time to give Dalph the old one-two!

Avery - The pumpkin house is great, and now I want some interior tiles that would fit with it.  Amazing icons as always, I really love the skulls and organs.  Those locks and keys are creepy in the best possible way.

Candacis - I don't think I've ever seen attic tiles (or at least not attic tiles that make me go "yup, those belong in my attic" right away).  Those stairs will be really useful, since to me it seems the RTP lacks decent ones.  Great details and I really like the bird cages.

DesperateMeasurez - "Quirkasaurus" is definitely quirky and catchy (and my favorite of the three).  It fits a character in my head to a 'T', and now I have the perfect introduction song for it.  Each time I listened to "Spellbound" I thought of a different way to use it, which is awesome.  "The House in the Middle of Nowhere" is nice and creepy, perfect for anywhere dark and spooky.

13. Banquo

Banquo scoundrel Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wha- .... WHAT?! It's a freaking pumpkin HOUSE!!!

Haha, that's really, really creative, I can't believe it! Good job, Avery!

Dreadshadow likes this.
  14. Caz

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG]CAZ: 
    Fantastic work, guys! Looks like we've unlocked another set of resources from the dark lord!​
    But let's not let our guard down yet!!​
     ​

Dalph likes this.
  15. richter_h

richter_h Eh? Sweetroll? Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Over 9000 8000 no more, Dalph!

For I, a mere town guard, shall bring the justice and joyfulness of freebies back to this land.

Anyway, I've only reviewed the first stage of resource.

Such wondrous idea to distribute the resources in some sort of game. Kudos for you, Caz. :)

Avery

The icons are well done, yet some are kinda... yeah, disturbing, but there go your spooky stuffs. Personally love the rendition of blood, limbs and the organs. Spooky, yes. I'd like to suggest to make the blood effects to be not so contrast with the objects; make it blend a bit and you got some grotesque in handy. 

Also, nice pumpkins. I had nothing to say about the squashy orange stuff with eerie face, but yeah, impressive.

Candacis

Nothing to say, because the assets are awesome and well done. Love the cobwebs effect and the sample you made gave impression of how the attics should look like. Say, do you have plans with some more stuffs like stacked cardboards with no cobwebs?

DesperateMeasurez

The House in Middle of Nowhere gave me impression of abandoned house in nowhere. The tension is fairly good. 

Spellbound reminded me to some sort of places in old RPGs (Daggerfall's dungeons comes in mind), which is eerie in first place.

Quirkasaurus has some sort of jinx in each tune played, and while it sounds comical for me, it gave me the FEELing of sorta mystery/supernatural scenes, with a twist of epic beats near of the end.

All of them are well done. Keep up the good work, mate.

EDIT: Going into the second phase of the game.

Ms. Littlefish

One word: Crunchy!

Never heard these kinds of SFX before. The candy consumes are just right—made me feel I'm eating candies as well. Well done!

Pandamaru

Oh boy, Cinderella would by one of them pumpkin houses! Especially that flowery pumpkin house!

I found the colors and renders of the pumpkins... fascinating. Love the details and the shape of the pumpkins. 

Thalzon

Great battlers! Them creatures, while a bit cartoon-ish for me, are well polished and shaped well to fit the theme. However, the Spider seems a bit off and while it takes part of Skeleton, it just... weird, but still spooky—the legs are so threatening at first sight.

The Haunt also piqued my interest, especially it wields a baseball bat. About to cover it with them bloods, eh?

It's been a while since the last time I checked the Restaff stuffs. This time is awesome as usual. Kudos for y'all, mate, keep up the good works. :)

16. BCj

BCj Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @ Avery, I love the new icons! The organs are really, really well done, like the color, the texture etc. I like the special keys, and I'll probably end up using the blood/weapon icons as new skills :D

@ Candacis, love the new tiles with the beams going upwards, and I spy new version of cobwebs! I was actually looking for more cobweb versions some days ago :p really like the fact that they're so versatile, can use them in a non-Halloween game too.

As for the music, currently can't listen to it, I'll update this post later :)

Dalph and Caz like this.
  17. Ms Littlefish

Ms Littlefish Dangerously Caffeinated Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Oh, my stuff is up! These are the first sound effects I've ever made so any thoughts, especially from fellow audio people, are hugely, hugely appreciated. 

Banquo, mlogan, Dalph and 1 other person like this.
  18. Banquo

Banquo scoundrel Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    "Just once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more!

The Dark Lord has let his cover down, we must take this chance to advance again!"

Ms Littlefish:

Haha, the sound of "egg" is someone throwing foul eggs at someones house, right?

The eating sounds are well done, too. Though the pitch of "Jackpot" is to low, if it's supposed to be the sound of cash. I can't quiet hear what else it could be in the context of "Jackpot".

"One for you" and "Have a few" sound to heavy. Can you "smoothen" it? It's a good soundeffect for other things though.

Tbh I have no idea how soundeffects are created - I hope this is helpful somehow.

Pandamaru:

Woah! More pumpkin houses?! These look excellent and will look great with Averys pumpkin house. This was your plan all long? Well played.

Thalzon:

Great battlers! I like the skeleton wizard most! Nice choice of colours and great design!

Ms Littlefish, Caz and Dalph like this.
  19. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ms Littlefish - Great sound effects! Good thinking on traditional sounds of Halloween beyond ghosts and goblins.

Pandamaru - You know I can never say too much good stuff about your work. These additions to your pumpkins are great - I feel like I want to make a little pumpkin village now. And I like how the lighted one looks a bit deranged, lol.

Thalzon - Nice work as always. That first one - with all the household stuff, "poltergeist" comes to mind.

Dalph and Caz like this.
  20. Seacliff

Seacliff RPG Maker Mastermind Veteran

First Language:
    Yes
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k
    Part 1:

Avery has some nice icons... and a pumpkin house. While I don't get the uproar behind this in the comments, I will say I really like the shading. I would really like to see this style used with different types of odd houses.

Candacis's Attic tiles look great. Though I can't say I was ever dying to make an attic map in VX Ace these definitely make me want to force one into a game.

DesperateMeasurez was never my favorite composer in the restaff team, his style of music isn't for me. I guess these are a bit... quirky? Either way I won't judge these tracks because other people seem to enjoy them.

Part 2:

Ms Littlefish, these are some pretty good sound effects. The only one that doesn't really match it's title is 'egg', I guess it's suppose to be the sound of an egg being thrown at someone? All the others sound great.

PandaMaru has some more pumpkin houses in a different style from Avery, I guess I can see myself using these, but some interior tiles would be nice. I like the use of tilted RTP styled windows to give a more 'rounded' effect.

Thalzon... is that... a spider death reaper?

YES. All of my yes!

Now, with my level criticism skills, I calculate that the helpfulness I brought to this thread did exactly 1 damage to Dalph.