SCAReStaff October 2015

Discussion in 'Resource Staff Releases' started by Caz, Oct 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Valkyriet

Valkyriet Pocket Panda Veteran

First Language:
    English
    @ slimmmmmie >:3

Yup, gaiaonline was where I reference quite a few of my sprites from, simply because they have so much amazing stuff that I think can be added to 2D RPGs as well, and mainly because they approved my request to continue referencing from the site ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ I was thinking of making a multiple frame dancing animation for a geisha in the future(for which I lack knowledge at the moment), and a walking sprite would accompany it as well -^^-

@ Banquo

Danke! I do agree that a bit of classical Chinese music could fit in well with them :3

@ UltimateFireMaster

It's not sad at all. Jumanji is one of my favorite movies, and notwithstanding the fact that officer Bently was a hilarious character, I like the movie quite a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
    Banquo, Dalph and slimmmeiske2 like this.
  2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    @Banquo: Yup, he's a guy. Don't worry, I didn't confuse his gender, I deliberately picked a princess dress for him :troll:

For Gloria: I figured if I'd change the hair of the characters you wouldn't realize they were meant to be the RTP characters. I just went with the most used colours when it comes to superheroes: red, blue, black and white. But I hear what you say, I also thought it didn't come as nice together :/ (But alas, time :p ) I'll make an edit of her sometime later. Thanks for the feedback.

@Valky: GaiaOnline has a lot of cool stuff. I loved the old contests we had at Amaranthia <3 (I still have most of my entries from that time ^^) I didn't know you had to ask permission for references, I'll keep it in mind for later. I haven't used them for references yet, but who knows? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
    Valkyriet, Dalph, Susan and 1 other person like this.
  3. Dalph

Dalph Nega Ralph™ (Retired Villain) Veteran

First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This always makes me laugh:

Susan and Valkyriet like this.
  4. AceTheMad

AceTheMad Village Madman Veteran

First Language:
    English
    @Dalph and Valkyriet: Agreed. He was, IMO, the best part lf the movie.

5. Ihsan

Ihsan Villager Member

First Language:
    english
    I seriously hate when I finish the daily likes, so many awesome posts in this thread and I can't like them. Thanks to everyone for the kind words, for the feedback and all the fun, thanks to Caz and to all the contributors for their hard work.

6. Caz

Caz Green Eyes Blonde Dragon Moderator

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG]CAZ: 
    It looks like we'll be safe from the evils of Dalph for a while now. Fantastic job, you guys!​
    I have chosen THREE candidates who have outdone themselves on the battlefield who​
    I feel are worthy of being knighted.​
    Ahem, please come forth:​

Mlogan

Vox Novus

Galik-C

The kingdom will be in touch shortly regarding your knightly boons.

Once again, a good effort from everyone - thank you all so much for your contributions and participation!

All feedbackers will receive a badge when the next ReStaff pack is released as thanks for their valiant efforts.

mlogan, Dalph, hiddenone and 3 others like this.
  7. Vox Novus

Vox Novus Knight of Whispers Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Woot, my dreams of being a knight have finally come true; thank you Caz! :D I think I will call myself the Knight of Forums.

Susan likes this.
  8. Dalph

Dalph Nega Ralph™ (Retired Villain) Veteran

First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Caz:

Safe?

[​IMG]

mlogan, Susan, Dreadshadow and 2 others like this.
  9. Jenza

Jenza Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Will any of the future restaffs be for MV?

10. Avery

Avery Sleeping Dinosaur Restaff

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    This can't be answered. Probably in furture Restaffs will be also MV resources. But that's no gurantee, since all the contributors do this for free as hobby and have noone who tells them what to do. If someone feels like there will be MV resources, if not, then not. That easy.

If you want to encourage the Restaff Team to do something you'd like to see the best way is to write a proper feedback and give gentle suggestions without sounding too demanding.

Bonkers, Candacis, Caz and 1 other person like this.
  11. skeezixs1

skeezixs1 Skeezixs1 Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Thanks for the feed back, sorry I have been away so log been busy with personal junk. Sorry that one was a bit blurry will try to get a better copy of it up here for you. They are acrylic paintings I was converting over to digital for backgrounds and such. Got more that I just need to dig out. 

Vox Novus likes this.