SCAReStaff October 2018

Discussion in 'Resource Staff Releases' started by Archeia, Oct 28, 2018.

1. JtheDuelist

JtheDuelist - Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    >sees fox mask on whtdragon's sprites
    >it's not a generator part
    >R.I.P.

2. about7

about7 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    These are awesome. Well done

3. Archeia

Archeia Level 99 Demi-fiend Staff Member Developer

First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    Updated with the remaining last two contributions!

We hope that you enjoy this pack. Please give us some feedback and what you would like to see more from us~

4. Kyuukon

Kyuukon 主人公 Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    *gives feedback*

Many thanks to all contributors :D <3

Scythuz and The Stranger like this.
  5. The Stranger

The Stranger The Faceless Friend Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I am always ever so happy to see more generator parts from @hiddenone and @whtdragon. I love the face paint for the kids so much! <3 Thank you for all of your hard work.

hiddenone likes this.
  6. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yay, it's all out! Hope everyone enjoys it. :)

@DesperateMeasurez The music sounds great, Pay the Reaper is a fun track for battles. Demented Nightmare is my favorite, I just love music boxes.
    @Archeia The yandere faces are cool, though all I can imagine is Vice staring at a piece of cake and drooling. :guffaw: Harold's never looked more sinister!

Archeia and GolfHacker like this.
  7. zacheatscrackers

zacheatscrackers Machinehead Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Oh man haha how'd I miss this? Checking this out right now, will give feedback ASAP. I love these little packs!

EDIT: Everything's great, guys! Ya'll did a fantastic job this month :) Especially like those little edits you did @Archeia. Got some real Persona 4 vibes from those expressions!

Really catchy music, @DesperateMeasurez. Got Danger Around The Corner stuck in my head atm, so good. Other tracks are great, too.

@Avery holy crap, those broken doll faces are brilliantly unsettling. Awesome work.

Great great stuff overall, everyone :) will definitely put some of it to use.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Scythuz likes this.
  8. Pearl484

Pearl484 Sweetly Spiked Flower Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The generator parts are so pretty. The kids aren't just displaced, they're itty-bitty sized instead of being disproportionate. The eyes are so pretty, and the paint is so adorably childish. Avery's dolls are perfectly doll-like and the cracks are so cool. The music is delightfully scary. Whtdragon's tiles and characters are so cute and scream halloween. And the yandere faces are an amazing idea. I loved this pack so much. Thank you

Scythuz, hiddenone and The Stranger like this.
  9. dragoonwys

dragoonwys Freelance Illustrator Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @whtdragon @hiddenone Ahhh more child parts is always a great thing~ These face paints are very cute XD I can use these paint smudge marks parts on a child pretty much anywhere else where else too.

The halloween food looks tasty, can't help but think that purple roast is actually a dinosaur tail lol Serve it up after a quest to slay a rampaging reptile perhaps? The masquerade npcs are cute, it seems like a fun party or a quirky find the right person quest! My personal fave is the pumpkin people, they look adorable spoopy

The zombie fingers in graves are a nice hilarious detail for graveyards, I love small flourishes like these. But gosh that zombie Harold on a horse is so cool looking, don't mess with him now. OAO

@DesperateMeasurez The music sounds cool, I can see using Danger around the corner in dark woods or a spider ruin. >.> Look out for those jumpscare traps.... My personal fav is the demented nightmare music box, it sounds pretty even if it is haunting, like a ghost ball room.

And last but not least, X'DDD lol those yandere faces for the rtp squad. What are they planning, they look very serious about it.

Really nice things for the spooky restaff everyone! Thank you for all the hard work >u<

hiddenone likes this.
  10. Guardinthena

Guardinthena Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    As always the Restaff is filled with beautiful work! Thank you to everyone for taking the time to create them for the community!

Scythuz likes this.
  11. Mrs_Allykat

Mrs_Allykat Failsauce Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks @ReStaff! You all rock!

Marquise* and Scythuz like this.
  12. Canini

Canini Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Awesome music selection, I can think of dozens of uses for them!

Everything else is great too, of course.

13. about7

about7 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Holy smoke, is this really royalty free stuff? Surely there must be a donation part? This is really amazing stuff!

Thanks a lot guys for all your help and support. Really great community here.

14. SOC

SOC "God is my Judge" Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Those music tracks are incredible Scythuz!

Scythuz likes this.
  15. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Some replies first:
    @hiddenone Thank you, I'm glad you like them. :kaoluv: Well, it is called Scarestaff, so happy to frighten you :kaophew:
    @NicoLican I did a bigger and a smaller version, but I didn't think to do a big head with a small body. :aswt: I might make one when IGMC is over.
    @Kes Thanks! Glad you like them. :kaoluv:
    @dragoonwys I always try to make different variations. There's been so many interpretations of both characters. The veil one is based on the card version/book illustrations.

I'm happy everyone likes the sprites. Long-necked Alice was suggested by @Scythuz, so thank him. :D

Now for some more feedback:
    @whtdragon Love the characters. The fox mask and pig mask especially are very nice. The vampire looks supernice as well.
    @Archeia I wouldn't want to meet any of these people. The last one terrifies me the most.
    @hiddenone Those skeleton horses SV battler are super cool. They seem perfect for something like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. And the Zombie behaviors are a great idea. (I can't help but think they'd be great extras in the Thriller music video xD)
    @hiddenone & @whtdragon So many generator parts! :o They're all super awesome, but I really like the mouths and facepaints. The mouths look so beautiful (watch me use them on every faceset from now on :p) and the facepaints are such a fun idea.:kaojoy:
    @Scythuz Graphics first. I really like that you included different sizes for the battlers. The skeleton warrior is my favourite among them. And teh DS sprites are nice as well. The Demon Spawn is my favourite among them. Now on to music: you made quite a lot! Dastardly Dungeon sounds perfect for a vampire village/castle. The "chorus" of Murderous Mansion is very unsettling. It's making my skin crawl, so good job. :thumbsup-right: Perilous Parish too sounds great for a vampire village/castle. Tenacious Tower makes me think of an emotional, sad scene. (Probably not the idea behind it, but that's what my mind is making up :p) I think among those four Dastardly Dungeons is my favourite one.
    @DesperateMeasurez First of, thanks for releasing the songs in different file formats. Danger Around the Corner is unsettling all around. I wouldn't want to play a game with this track in it :p Demented Nightmare's amazing to listen to. Feels like it would go well with Avery's dolls. Pay The Reaper's nice as well, but I'm not such a big fan of battle music to begin with. My favourite of three is Demented Nightmare.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  16. Finnuval

Finnuval World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    once again some amazing stuff. thanks you guys!

17. CrowStorm

CrowStorm 're inside you building a monument to compromise! Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Pretty much everything here is gorgeous...although I do see broken links for...okay, nevermind, when I tried to paste the broken link into this post, it turned into a working link. Anyway, great stuff guys and gals!