CallMeBatman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe you have a form of popup blocker or something?
I turned my popup blocker off. I've also attempted to get back to the download box that pops up with the option to switch to an alternate download option by signing in and going to my downloads, but I'm unable to locate it.

Does anyone else have issues? I've tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge browsers. Is everyone just using the desktop app?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
I turned my popup blocker off. I've also attempted to get back to the download box that pops up with the option to switch to an alternate download option by signing in and going to my downloads, but I'm unable to locate it.

Does anyone else have issues? I've tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge browsers. Is everyone just using the desktop app?
Do you have an itch.io account? I personally have no problems downloading so I honestly don't know what's wrong with your side.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

CallMeBatman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you have an itch.io account? I personally have no problems downloading so I honestly don't know what's wrong with your side.
I do have an itch.io account. That's what I was referring to when I said I when to my downloads area to see if the option presented itself to redownload with that alt method.

I've actually purchased the Pop! Horror packs through there along with several games. Each time, I'm offered the option to download, and once the box pops up, nothing happens. They used to have a link that says just that something like, "if the download doesn't start, click this link to enable an alternative download method." Once you click it the page reloads, and when you click the download button it immediately starts.

I wonder if they're getting rid of that option, simply so you must download the app? I've never seen the option not exist before.

CallMeBatman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@CallMeBatman Have you checked if it's not in your computer's download folder already?
It isn't. I am going to double check when I get home. Possibly, my work computer's network is stopping the download... even though that would be weird, since I'm allowed to look at the site and download old, purchased files.

Thanks for everyone's input!

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did I miss something? Sinnistar doesn't have any resources in this? :S

No issues here (Firefox).
My bad! Its not. rsrs.
I download them in another way! Thanks!

BenAguiar

the bunny
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is perfect! Does anyone have more Jack O'Lantern/Scarecrow inspired stuff? like MV battlers etc?

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@BenAguiar Asking for other resources here is going off topic. I suggest you make a new thread in Resource Requests.

Tw0Face

Chief Executive Officer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, I digged myself through most ReStaff releases here a few days ago (some of the older ones seem to be down though) and I'm pretty much impressed by how much effort y'all put into doing this. I hope you continue to be so committed. Just for you to know: What you're doing here is great. I hope your contributions will be useful to many out here.

Greetings,
Tw0Face

SoupNcandy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some very cool looking tiles!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trading has been halted on the TSX (Canadian stock market) because of "technical issues". Suspicious... I'm bracing myself for a sea of red tomorrow lol
The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreenRelicanth