Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

DOWNLOAD SCARESTAFF OCTOBER 2020

This month has some very spooky offerings from our talented ReStaff crew..

Candacis has us covered with some treats that look like tricks!
Beautiful ritual scenery including sacrificial altars, candles and lots of blood.
We've also been gifted with some wonderful autumnal trees!

Hiddenone completes the ritual scenes with some
sprites for hooded figures, including walking sprites and several behaviours
such as animated chanting!

Caz has performed a forbidden ritual
and turned our beloved Reid into a pig..
Please remind me why we let her come back here again??

MushroomCake28 is here with two awesome, spooky tunes!
These would be great for scary mansions and castles,
or just general Halloweeny feels!

Scythuz brings us some strong, scary
ritual vibes with another great track!
Perfect for plotting your heroes' demise!

Last edited:

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aw yeah, more spooky stuff!
@Candacis - I'd been lacking an Evil Altar and I'm digging the scattered ritual candles. ^_^
@hiddenone - I will never have too many tiny pixel creepos in robes. :D
@Caz - I have absolutely no use for Reidpig but it's a well-done bit of weirdness. :guffaw:
@MushroomCake28 and @Scythuz - Very nice music. Good and spooky. ^_^

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Caz noooooo! XDDD

This is all great, you guys. I love the tiles a lot and the music is proper spoops! Don't get me started on the hooded figures. I think they're about to break dance any second now. Dance off between Riedlet and them in the evil antechamber at 7!

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
:whimpers in french:

He's so creepy! But in a good way. Kinda? >.<;

• Love
Reactions: Caz

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
oh yeah. i didn't think this was going to happen this year! So glad it did!

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ouuuu good job releasing these guys!

@Candacis- Those are some cool candles and altar. I love the little detail that one of these altars have a drainage indent for whatever suspicious red liquid that spills on it
@hiddenone - Yes! Hooded people assemble, start the chanting asap!
@Caz - REID NOOOOOOOO! Omg, you made his cheek is so squishy tho, maybe he's not so bad when he's extra pinch-able now
@MushroomCake28 Fates is my fave, its got a eeiry but good vibe to it. I'd love to see Waltz used in an undead party however!
@Scythuz - Downfall of the Fates starts off sounding like the music that you hit the players with before you wreck them, and then it just keeps escalating with the electric gitar, lovely CX

@Touchfuzzy You have reached peak, magical girl handling that account XD

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How did I not notice for some days that this had been released?

Before mentioning individuals, I would like to thank everyone who contributed. I am grateful for your time and talent, the work done to benefit so many people.

@Candacis All done to your usual excellent standard. It's difficult to select just one thing as my favourite, but if I had to, I'd say the A2 tiles - decent floors are surprisingly hard to come by.

@Caz I had decided that I wasn't ever going to have a use for Reid. You may, however, have just changed my mind. I love what you've done with him.

@hiddenone It's what looks like a manic grin on the face of the brown hooded figure which sets him/her/it apart. You just know that this character is going to enjoy doing something nasty to your party. Great work on all of them, though, not just MacTeeth.

@MushroomCake28 One sign of quality music (for me, at any rate) is that I can immediately start thinking of all sorts of locations/events that it could be used for. Both these tracks clear that bar with ease. Well done.

@Scythuz I now know exactly what I'm going to do to Reid (see my comment to Caz above). Great track.

Moon_Haven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Phenomenal work, as usual. Nicely done folks and thank you for sharing with the community!

Nella102

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Awesome! You guys did great with this! They look so similar to the RPG Maker style!

JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice, specially the music! (The art is nice too, but it doesn't match the art of my games)

One thing though... I had to search pretty hard to find where to download the music. The link doesn't look like a link, and naturally clicked on the soundcloud links, thinking I could download the songs there. It is not a complaint, just thought I let you know.
(Yes, the link said download, but it didn't look like a link to me, more like a sub-title.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.
I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.
DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedroko005