SCAReStaff October 2020

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Are these assets okay to use in a project that's going to be released for free? I plan to release Effervesce Fallacy™ for free, if or when I finish development, but I will accept small donations once my project is completed, however the donation page will be separate from the download page, and completely optional, because I don't want to limit my audience to only those who can afford to donate.

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are these assets okay to use in a project that's going to be released for free? I plan to release Effervesce Fallacy™ for free, if or when I finish development, but I will accept small donations once my project is completed, however the donation page will be separate from the download page, and completely optional, because I don't want to limit my audience to only those who can afford to donate.

Each contributor provides a Terms of Use document in their folder, but they should all be free for use in non-commercial projects with credit. :thumbsup-left::ehappy:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Each contributor provides a Terms of Use document in their folder, but they should all be free for use in non-commercial projects with credit. :thumbsup-left::ehappy:
I will read the Terms of Use documents carefully, and provide credit for any resource I use. Thanks for the prompt reply! :hhappy:

• Love
Reactions: Caz

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beccokiwis