SCAReStaff October 2020

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Are these assets okay to use in a project that's going to be released for free? I plan to release Effervesce Fallacy™ for free, if or when I finish development, but I will accept small donations once my project is completed, however the donation page will be separate from the download page, and completely optional, because I don't want to limit my audience to only those who can afford to donate.

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Are these assets okay to use in a project that's going to be released for free? I plan to release Effervesce Fallacy™ for free, if or when I finish development, but I will accept small donations once my project is completed, however the donation page will be separate from the download page, and completely optional, because I don't want to limit my audience to only those who can afford to donate.

Each contributor provides a Terms of Use document in their folder, but they should all be free for use in non-commercial projects with credit. :thumbsup-left::ehappy:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Each contributor provides a Terms of Use document in their folder, but they should all be free for use in non-commercial projects with credit. :thumbsup-left::ehappy:
I will read the Terms of Use documents carefully, and provide credit for any resource I use. Thanks for the prompt reply! :hhappy:

• Love
Reactions: Caz

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

found out how to change pfp, literally there's a hidden thingy on the bottom of it
Tarzanthecat wrote on SoftCloud's profile.
Bill_shitting.jpg
Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EducRPG