SoftDreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
VNM
When I use the command "Change Scene" there is the default transition, and when I use the command "Change Transition" before that, there is the new transition + the default transition. How can I not to show the default transition in the process?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what transition or change scene do you exacly mean? going in/out of the building, going to the next map(area), going into battle?
be more specific to get better help, if possible, provide screenshots of the events as well.

SoftDreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
VNM
Immagine.png I've used one of the tutorial project where there is the custom menu and a sample scene. The photo shows the moment of the transition, and this kind of transition return every time I use "change scene" even If I use "change transition" before that. How can I remove this default transition?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
as in fade out/fade in effect? if so, you can best do that on a custom menu made in a map, as for the title screen transition,
I have no clue if that is possible, at least not without a plugin, but even so, there might not be plugin made of it yet.

do you use any plugins related to the title screen?

SoftDreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
VNM
I’ve tried everything, but this translation seems immortal...

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I hope someone can help you out with the transition, but from the titlescreen, its possible not really possible though.

SoftDreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
VNM
I hope someone can help you out with the transition, but from the titlescreen, its possible not really possible though.
I got this problem also in the game. As you can see i tried the star translation, but it merged with the default one...75BFC16C-0496-41BA-B827-8A392468E58C.jpeg

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
when i saw it was for the visual novel maker, to make the screen transition to work,
you need to use freeze command, and than make the screen transition command.

I dont use it myself though so Im not sure how it exacly work around it.
So I hope you get it to work this way or I hope you get someone that knows the VNM :)

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi, can you show us a screenshot how your commands look like? That result look weird. Does the transition finish or does it stay on the screen like that forever? Difficult to see that from your screenshots.

SoftDreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi, can you show us a screenshot how your commands look like? That result look weird. Does the transition finish or does it stay on the screen like that forever? Difficult to see that from your screenshots.
It finishes. I think that the change transition command is quite bugged because it doesn't change the transition actually...

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hmm I don't get that bug on my side, it works normally. Can you show a video? Also, you said the example on the screenshot is the default transition? So you never changed anything and it looks that way? If that so, it looks like a driver issue, you should try to update your graphics drivers to latest version with OpenGL support just to make it is not related to that.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kentou its not a driver issue, its the command he miss like i said before, you have to use the freeze command before
you do the transition command.

When it comes to driver issues, i know when its that or not, do not guess.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_3 added!
index.php

ScreenShot_1_3_2022_1_32_12.png
I feel QSprite for MV is underrated. I basically am able to use my chibi sideview battlers I drew on the maps and have all the motions available. this'll help a lot with cutscenes.
I've figured out how to reasonably tall-ify chibi sprites on my editor. I like that making tall sprites gives me control on expressing how tall characters seem on the field relative to each other as well as better differentiate adult sprites from child sprites.
doing some wacky experimental stuff in MV right now :kaoluv: I cannot wait to drop what I've been working on
Doing RPG Maker News for this week. (January 14th - 20th, 2022)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kitismad