Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Let me start with sad/stupid story, where in the middle of the saturday night (actually it was sunday - 0:13) My windows OS started incredibly slow work, so I decided to reinstall OS. I made backups on my secondary HDD installed in PC, and started installing OS...

In preparation screen Installation thrown error that my primary disk table is in MBR mode and it needs to be converted to GPT and I used to this DISKPART... However during that process I did conversion on my backup disk and my entire 1TB storage with all importat backups where lost... Fourtunately I managed with Disk Drill recover most of lost data (thanks god my project also was fully recovered).

The only most important thing I didn't recover is Shlangan's Extended Generator, but version 0.65.

I know the latest version is far improved and better, but I'm more used to the version 0.65, so I'm asking if anybody uses it today and could share it with me. (preferably also with all free and available from this board generator parts)

Thank you for your time

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ill send you private message

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I found a book about game localization. It costs R$708,00 on Amazon. ;_;
I really wish my game was far enough along for it to be actually playable beyond certain aspects. I think I've crafted a really fun battle system thanks to ATB, fighting game, and Boost point mechanics.
Play test of my current progress on Happy Camper
Cutscene Contest Winners have been announced!

I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! My dad and I have forgiven each other, so we're planning to spend Spring Break together. We'll probably go to SeaWorld and Aquatica one day, and maybe even use my air fryer to make something to go with Dad's grilled steak. The train leaves tomorrow, and I'll be working on my game on board!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinthea