Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Let me start with sad/stupid story, where in the middle of the saturday night (actually it was sunday - 0:13) My windows OS started incredibly slow work, so I decided to reinstall OS. I made backups on my secondary HDD installed in PC, and started installing OS...

In preparation screen Installation thrown error that my primary disk table is in MBR mode and it needs to be converted to GPT and I used to this DISKPART... However during that process I did conversion on my backup disk and my entire 1TB storage with all importat backups where lost... Fourtunately I managed with Disk Drill recover most of lost data (thanks god my project also was fully recovered).

The only most important thing I didn't recover is Shlangan's Extended Generator, but version 0.65.

I know the latest version is far improved and better, but I'm more used to the version 0.65, so I'm asking if anybody uses it today and could share it with me. (preferably also with all free and available from this board generator parts)

Thank you for your time

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ill send you private message

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markkk