RMMV Schlangan et la fine équipe - v4.14 - Update on the 21st March 2020

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
It is still great to see you didn't just forget your work ^^ and hope your new job is fullfilling for you.

Schlangan

A madman with a computer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE - Version 4.10

Here comes a new primary mission. You'll learn a few things about the God Realm in this mission. Enjoy :D

I've added on the first post the number of missions that will be avaible when chapter II is over. This chapter will be completed when we reach v4.15 :)

Schlangan

A madman with a computer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE - Version 4.11

Happy new Year everybody, here comes a new secondary mission. A place we already visited in chapter I, enjoy the changes :D

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Happy New Year to you too! ^^
*cybermental hugs*

Schlangan

A madman with a computer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE - Version 4.12

Here comes a new mission again. Face old foes, revisit dead places, enjoy ~~

The next mission will probably take longer to prepare, as I'll have to create many complicated sprites.

Schlangan

A madman with a computer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE - Version 4.13

The new mission is done. As announced, it took a bit more time due to the seven opponents of that mission ; seven dragons which required a lot of drawings ^^'

But, they are done ! And so is the mission. Have fun :)

Schlangan

A madman with a computer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE - Version 4.14

Only eight days since the last update ?! Well, we French people are for now confined at home to reduce the propagation of the Covid-19. While I'm remote working at home, I also manage to work on my game at the same time. So, here is the new mission :D

This time you can explore Jigoku, the ice hell which was visited in mission II.9. You won't find tough enemies in there, but your brain will be submitted to several mazes. I recommend to take a pen and a paper and write the path you go through, if you don't want to remain lost forever ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truvirian