Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
-------------- Introduction -----------------

Hello everyone !

I thought about it for a while, and I decided to post a few on my own / edits / recolor / tries of sprites for RPG Maker MV. Who knows, they could be of some use for someone someday. Hmm that's a lot of some some some....

Anyways, here we go. These are mainly charsets and partial side view animated monsters. I say partial, because I don't use all poses in my game, and since I'm lazy, I only made the ones I use.

-------------- Terms of use-----------------

• All resources require the user to own the RPG Maker software(s) if specified. Even though the resources are made for RPG Maker MV, some of them are based on RPG Maker XP or RPG Maker VX Ace sprites. In that case, owning the original maker is mandatory.
  • Non-commercial use : Credit to Schlangan is required for the use of the resources, as well as the original RPG makers if specified. They can be edited if required. Getting a link to your game would be a nice addition, but it isn't an obligation.
  • Commercial use : Credit to Schlangan is required for the use of the resources, as well as the original RPG makers if specified. Edition is prohibited for commercial use.

-------------- Charsets and Side-view actors -----------------

Bull (requires RPG Maker XP)

Crab (---)

Iguana (requires RPG Maker XP)

Plant (requires RPG Maker VX Ace)

Scorpion (requires RPG Maker XP)

Snake (----)

Vulture (requires RPG Maker XP)

-------------- Tiles -----------------

Computers consoles and panels

Dragon statue

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These look good! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to move them over to MV Resources though, so users can find what they need easier.

EVXA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Commercial use : Credit to Schlangan is required for the use of the resources, as well as the original RPG makers if specified.

"Edition is prohibited for commercial use."

Any chance you can lift this restriction for my/ specific edit/edition?, I was going to use it for my Ace Game but the 4 direction sprite was a bit lacking * I was trying to use it as a Big Roaming Enemy.

Umm This sort of works as a battler, my editing skills aren't that great,
Thalzon's Battler Edited, Part of Malboro/Demon 30

Attachments

Last edited:

EVXA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Delete.

Last edited:

Schlangan

A madman with a computer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm, alright for that one. Since you asked, it's okay. However, avoid double posting, the mods will probably merge your two posts in one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123