Not open for further replies.

lawina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there, I was wondering if there's a way to make screen effects work on top of pictures (shown using the "Show Picture" command? Right now when I place a picture between a fade in/fade out, it won't fade in/fade out the Picture that is shown. The pictures always appear on top.

I know that the TDDP_BindPicturesToMap plugin "fixes" this, but that plugin causes a whole lot of issues (mainly unexplained lag).

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_filter.asp

This answer doesn't get a lot of hype, but before I delve into the picture sprite, I just want to point out this CSS3 standard.
PHP:
var hue = "hue-rotate(90deg)";
document.body.style.WebkitFilter = hue;
document.body.style.MozFilter = hue;
document.body.style.MsFilter = hue;
document.body.style.OFilter = hue;
document.body.style.filter = hue;

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Huh, what do you mean? Pictures should always fade out/in with a fadein/fadeout command. It shouldn't appear on top.

lawina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Huh, what do you mean? Pictures should always fade out/in with a fadein/fadeout command. It shouldn't appear on top.
Yeah, I'm an idiot :D I just noticed that the SRD_CameraCore and SRD_SmoothCamera plugins were causing the issue.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]
at OP request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassiedragon