Screen shake issue

Jogabba

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello!

I have a little problem with RPG Maker's MV built-in screen shake option. When the screen shakes, I can see black borders instead of the actual map, which makes the effect a bit ugly. Is there any way to fix this issue? 

Thanks in advance! 

Silverskin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Maybe your map isn't big enough? For testing, I would expand the size and just draw some blocks that you would recognize...

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How big is the map? I found that this usually happens if the map is less than or equal to the number of tiles that are displayed on screen. Try expanding the map a few tiles on both sides, that should fix the issue.

Jogabba

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Oh, that must be the problem! I don't work with tiles, only with parallax layers. I guess the screen shake does not work correctly for them, but only for tiles...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD
When did anything under your mid-twenties become the new 10 years old? At least try to act like your old enough to sign a lease.
Having someone tell me that "Right clicking to save an image is soooo creepy" has got to be the weirdest thing I've heard this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azulli