Jogabba

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello!

I have a little problem with RPG Maker's MV built-in screen shake option. When the screen shakes, I can see black borders instead of the actual map, which makes the effect a bit ugly. Is there any way to fix this issue? 

Thanks in advance! 

Silverskin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Maybe your map isn't big enough? For testing, I would expand the size and just draw some blocks that you would recognize...

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How big is the map? I found that this usually happens if the map is less than or equal to the number of tiles that are displayed on screen. Try expanding the map a few tiles on both sides, that should fix the issue.

Jogabba

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Oh, that must be the problem! I don't work with tiles, only with parallax layers. I guess the screen shake does not work correctly for them, but only for tiles...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CiderV