fosh_heats

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi !

I was wondering if its possible to have better options to tint the screen, for example to have more advanced options like you would find in photoshop or GIMP: setting colour curves, independent colour levels, hue shifts, brightness, contrast, saturation, etc...

The reason I don't just tint my tileset is--

1. I have a day/night cycle based on screen tints with smooth transitions

2. I want all characters and events to also be tinted, not just the map/parallax/pictures

If there's anyway this could be done I'd appreciate the help :)

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Use a Picture for your Tint?(And not thenormal Command) Textboxes would be still above it and you could Change some stuff with Tint Picture Command and you got

Add, Sub and normal Blend Mode...etc. Could be still more, but its a Start depending on what exactly you are trying to archieve.

Last edited by a moderator:

fosh_heats

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
unfortunately Bex, the ''Tint Picture'' command works the same way, i believe you can only really change RGB values in a linear fashion 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?
My home state baseball team is going back to the World Series for the first time since 1999. I remember when they went in 1995 and won, that was like the best day of my life. (I'm a huge baseball fan and yes I'm talking about the Braves).
FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericiny