KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've tried everything I could that's why I'm asking just in case. I know it's not correct but it was worth a try

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've tried everything I could that's why I'm asking just in case. I know it's not correct but it was worth a try
Did you try it with the correct syntax? Randomly putting apostrophes instead of ticks is not worth a try, it's guaranteed to not work :wink:

When you try it with the correct syntax, what happens? Again, more information is needed if you're going to get help.

maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to add a window skin and change the font type? I've tried using this plugin on Window_Variable and nothing happens.

Krimer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ukrainian
Is there a way to add a window skin and change the font type? I've tried using this plugin on Window_Variable and nothing happens.
For font you can use any message plugin with that function, for example - Message Core (YEP), just don't forget to add extra backslash before command, example from YEP plugin - \\fn<x>
For window skin you can simply use picture with any look you want, just show it before script call.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nigher