Tsuntea

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi! I'm literally new here and I've been reading a few threads before with my roblem: facesets in rpg maker XP. I already have the..code I think but where do i have to put it on the script? Like...in wich part exactly so it works and doesn't throw me error? Bc i tried by copy and pasting the one of the demo someone posted here with a few hacks but i couldn't find where do i suppose to edit the scrip so i can finally put a faceset on my rpg proyect. Can someone help me? As i said i'm lit new. It's kinda boring to write the character name every time

-Second, how can I add emotes to add character expression? I can only find the "?" and "!" ones. But I've seen more like "<3", "..." or the sign when someone is angry. How do i manage? Are those from VX?

-Any sites to convert files (tilesets and such) from VX ace to xp ?

tysm!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
For your first problem: Do you not know how to add the script or do you not know how to use it? Also, which script are you using?

For your second problem: Those are indeed from VX/VXAce. If you own those makers, you can them in XP as well. Please read this thread for how to.

As far as I know there's no tileset converter (though I could be wrong). Game Character Hub (paid software) allows you to convert sprites from VXAce to XP.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a bit perturbed that my two week project in a different engine is already shaping up to be far better than anything I've done in this one. It really calls into question my future plans. :kaoswt:

I guess I'll release whatever patches I made for Poppet Quest, then abandon it for my new project. I mean unless it somehow wins (I doubt it but hey sure). I'm not sure about And Remember Tomorrow.
It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dovelia