Tsuntea

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi! I'm literally new here and I've been reading a few threads before with my roblem: facesets in rpg maker XP. I already have the..code I think but where do i have to put it on the script? Like...in wich part exactly so it works and doesn't throw me error? Bc i tried by copy and pasting the one of the demo someone posted here with a few hacks but i couldn't find where do i suppose to edit the scrip so i can finally put a faceset on my rpg proyect. Can someone help me? As i said i'm lit new. It's kinda boring to write the character name every time

-Second, how can I add emotes to add character expression? I can only find the "?" and "!" ones. But I've seen more like "<3", "..." or the sign when someone is angry. How do i manage? Are those from VX?

-Any sites to convert files (tilesets and such) from VX ace to xp ?

tysm!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
For your first problem: Do you not know how to add the script or do you not know how to use it? Also, which script are you using?

For your second problem: Those are indeed from VX/VXAce. If you own those makers, you can them in XP as well. Please read this thread for how to.

As far as I know there's no tileset converter (though I could be wrong). Game Character Hub (paid software) allows you to convert sprites from VXAce to XP.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?
I've been working on status effects since last thursday, and today I finished the core mechanic of Zombie, Teleport, Curse and Recall. Zombie and Curse are lacking a few things to make them complete atm. Teleport though is the "HAHA" spell for some of my mobs, but can "NOPE" at them with Recall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemvall