Tsuntea

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi! I'm literally new here and I've been reading a few threads before with my roblem: facesets in rpg maker XP. I already have the..code I think but where do i have to put it on the script? Like...in wich part exactly so it works and doesn't throw me error? Bc i tried by copy and pasting the one of the demo someone posted here with a few hacks but i couldn't find where do i suppose to edit the scrip so i can finally put a faceset on my rpg proyect. Can someone help me? As i said i'm lit new. It's kinda boring to write the character name every time

-Second, how can I add emotes to add character expression? I can only find the "?" and "!" ones. But I've seen more like "<3", "..." or the sign when someone is angry. How do i manage? Are those from VX?

-Any sites to convert files (tilesets and such) from VX ace to xp ?

tysm!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
For your first problem: Do you not know how to add the script or do you not know how to use it? Also, which script are you using?

For your second problem: Those are indeed from VX/VXAce. If you own those makers, you can them in XP as well. Please read this thread for how to.

As far as I know there's no tileset converter (though I could be wrong). Game Character Hub (paid software) allows you to convert sprites from VXAce to XP.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quant