mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can’t open games made by other developers on the same engine and I was stupid. I was mad at the time because I spent 10+ hours on the project and they just moved the post without giving any help and it made me mad.

Edit: I just checked and I can’t upload any other game I made on the same engine.

I didn't give you help because I did not know the solution to problem. If I had I would have. We mods are volunteers in our own time, not paid employees and not people who know the answer to every question. Don't take your anger over your problem out on me or anyone else here, it is not acceptable behavior.

Also don't double post when you know you shouldn't be doing it. Just hit edit on your last post; you clearly know how to do that.

And finally, have some patience. People here are very generous with their time and willing to help, but it make take some time for the person/people who know best how to help you to be online, see your post and respond. Everyone feels their problem is the most urgent, but it takes time, so you may have to wait.

Camtheman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't give you help because I did not know the solution to problem. If I had I would have. We mods are volunteers in our own time, not paid employees and not people who know the answer to every question. Don't take your anger over your problem out on me or anyone else here, it is not acceptable behavior.

Also don't double post when you know you shouldn't be doing it. Just hit edit on your last post; you clearly know how to do that.

And finally, have some patience. People here are very generous with their time and willing to help, but it make take some time for the person/people who know best how to help you to be online, see your post and respond. Everyone feels their problem is the most urgent, but it takes time, so you may have to wait.

Ok... I’m just going to quit using the software and try to purchase it on Steam using a card... I’m sorry I caused all this trouble. It was pointless.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So you're going to purchase it a second time? Seems pointless to waste your money like that. It's not trouble - you just need to have some patience.

Camtheman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I meant a Steam gift card.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mean, are you saying you’re buying it a second time to see if it works better?

Camtheman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To retry it. I don’t know what caused this or how to fix it.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling?

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Uninstall based on Win 7 (does Win10 have same structure? idk)
Program Files (x86) > Enterbrain > RPGVXAce > unins000.exe

Camtheman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Uninstall based on Win 7 (does Win10 have same structure? idk)
Program Files (x86) > Enterbrain > RPGVXAce > unins000.exe

I know where those files are but what do I do?

Edit: What does “Show Console” do? And how do I backup my game files?

Last edited:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Have you tried a fresh project again or is it still the one with those scripts?

What do you mean by cant test/battletest? Does it give you an error or does it simply not open or does it crash without an error message? Please be descriptive so that we can help you better

Also can you show us a screenshot of your script window showing how you added those scripts into it?

Camtheman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I took out the Odometer Roll script but it doesn’t display any message when I try to playtest. It just loads the playtest and immeaditly goes away with no message.

Edit: Nevermind I was somehow able to play it now.

Last edited:

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The question is "Have you tried to create a new project?".
It's to ensure that your RMVXA is working properly.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How about if you try a new project? Also can you post the screenshot I asked?

Camtheman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you still trying to get it work? or already moved on and remove the script?
If still trying to get it work, mind to send the screenshot of that line 120 from the script? as well as error message?

For me line 120 says “unless $imported [“YEA-CoreEngine”] and I don’t know how to send pictures.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Did you load a saved file when you added that script or did you test it via "New Game"? A lot of Ace scripts especially old ones dont work with saved files made before adding the script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.
Surprising nobody, it turns out "next Friday" for the next Jump into Javascript has become "possibly Sunday if you're lucky" XD
Folks, if anyone sends you a message inviting you to add their API to your game, please report them. We don't want people spamming our members asking them to add stuff to their games for their own (or others') benefit. We've updated the forum rules to confirm this.
I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WakeNBake