Script Call for hiding/showing battle UI?

Kricketot

The
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My question is simple. Is there a built-in script call for hiding and showing the battle UI? I specifically need one for showing it, but having both would obviously be helpful, too. I am aware that there are calls for MV that do what I want, but I can't seem to find any info on how to do this in VX Ace.

Just to clarify, "battle UI" refers to where the party's names, HP, MP, and TP are shown. Thank you in advance.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
showing the battle UI
I don't understand. When you go into battle you have the Battler status window every time. The game would give an error otherwise, unless you changed something.

Kricketot

The
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't understand. When you go into battle you have the Battler status window every time. The game would give an error otherwise, unless you changed something.
I'm using a script that allows for specific skills to be used on the spot without using an action, and the skill that does this in my game calls a common event that brings up a text box. When the text box goes away, the battle UI also goes away, but doesn't come back until the next turn. The game doesn't give an error at any point during this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Popular old italian singer be like: We will win against Coronavirus! Humanity was capable of destroying even the dinosaurs! *cry laughs*
MarioWidjaya123 wrote on kyonides's profile.

I thought they were dead, but I wanted to be certain. :kaoback:
Always kind of annoys me to see people complain about ads in their phone applications because people are too lazy to turn on airplane mode when using them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sensei89