KanaX

Just being a mouse
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Broken English.
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm creating a script call command, which is rather large and doesn't fit in the Script Box window. Obviously, in its current form it gives me an error, so I tried looking up some Ruby tutorials as to how to break a line into two by using "/', but that didn't work either. How can I continue a command into multiple lines?

Another Fen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Using a backslash instead of a slash should work. Despite from that, you can always include a linebreak after a dot, comma, operator, opening bracket or right before a closing bracket.

This at least would be my rule of thumb from Ruby 1.8 times.

Last edited by a moderator:

KanaX

Just being a mouse
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Broken English.
Primarily Uses
N/A
What am I doing wrong?

Another Fen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
In case you didn't find out already, you have an excess closing square bracket at the end of your code.

If you insert a linebreak after a comma, you don't necessarily need to escape the newline character with a backslash (of course doing it is not an error either).

KanaX

Just being a mouse
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Broken English.
Primarily Uses
N/A
You have an excess closing sqare bracket at the end of your code. :)
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... Thank you very much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkieTsuki-02