Script Call Support Boards

Skirata

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, so I am trying to have an event (with an extra, but that does not matter) move after an route of regions.
Means my event, a mine cart, moves simply forward on straight tiles that lead up/down or left/right, and when it encounters a corner, then turns left/right/up/down depending on the corner it is standing on and then just simply moves forward again.
Problem is that for this I have to figure out on which region the event is standing right now, as the player is standing in a dummy location while the cart moves.

I do know the call to get the players region ID (so $game_player.region_id<=40 or whatever ID you want), but can not find out or figure how to get the region ID of my event.

Edit: I got it! For future references and so that maybe others who seek such things may find it, too:

$game_map.events[39].region_id == 4

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have the following script call if I want all the followers to turn in a particular direction:
$game_player.followers.each {|follower|follower.set_direction(2)}

However, in this instance I want followers 1-3 to face up and follower 4 (there are 5 in the party) to turn right.

Can anyone give me the correct script calls for that please?
Thank you.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
$game_player.followers[3].set_direction(6)
first follower is 0

Reactions: Kes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!
Picked up a physical copy of Megadimension Neptunia VII for the PS4 today. It's pretty good. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr