jrsuri

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using MOG's Char Poses plugin (https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-character-poses/). I'm trying to make the player recover MP when the idle pose activates, by setting a common event with a conditional branch. How should I type the script call for this condition? Tried searching in the .js file and doing this on the image below but it didn't work.

upload_2017-12-31_15-33-3.png

Is this really possible to do? Anyone can help? I'm sorry if this is a noob question, but I'm a very beginner in Javascript, so I don't know what to try anymore.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]Javascript/Plugin Support[/move]

jrsuri

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After searching the script and trying to replicate the conditions on it, I did this:
upload_2018-1-1_13-26-48.png

It's not the prettiest event code but it worked. Now my char recovers MP when she is not doing anything!

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-1_13-26-33.png
    upload_2018-1-1_13-26-33.png
    712.1 KB · Views: 7

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

currently working on some template sprites and tweaking the walk cycle :)
Lunee.jpg
Early try to draw our Demon Countess, who destroyed her own soul leaving just an empty shell of a body - until our heroine unwillingly takes possession of it, every time she falls asleep.
(I know it’s a premade face from the Dark Fantasy Set, but I spent so much time with her, that I can’t bring myself to change the sprite anymore xD)
I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.

20210411_082331.jpg
not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vih