dex_1010

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
So, I'm using Falcao's PearlABS Liquid V3. It's awesome and I've invested a lot of time into editing and rearranging character sets for different attacks, etc.

However, I came to testing my dual wielding classes. Using the first hand weapon is fine, animates and everything, but when i attempt to use the second weapon, it creates an error with "PearlKernel" Line 123. If i changes this to true, it creates a problem with Game_Character (A default script).

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please give a link to the script you're using (to the site where it is posted with its demo and explanations) and explain or list the changes you made to it.

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ohh, didn't see that you made a topic for this. I gave you the solution in that other topic where you posted.

For reference, here:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!
Mist_new.png
Some WIP of Mist's newest sprites! Tutorials are awesome and very useful!
The RPG Maker community really is the best. It's so wholesome, kind, and helpful, unlike other communities on the internet, Love all you guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bamionic