Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello!
Is there any script (or command) that players and events "can't step on a certain tile or tiles" ?
Thank you!!

DateMajima

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not sure I understand what did you say?

Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A script that makes an event unavailable for a player or another event to go through it/walk over it

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
er.. might want to be more specific, like what are you aiming for? is it to prevent characters walking on parallaxed items (like walking onto a barrel when it shouldn't) or just trying prevent walking onto a single tile? cuz there's stuff that can be done via eventing depending on what you're going for.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RedRose190
the simplest way would be to set the passability of that tile to impassable.
if you're talking about an event, then set it to "same as player" priority and no one can pass it.
if you want something more complex, you need to explain what you want in more detail.

Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@RedRose190
the simplest way would be to set the passability of that tile to impassable.
if you're talking about an event, then set it to "same as player" priority and no one can pass it.
if you want something more complex, you need to explain what you want in more detail.
I am trying not to place many events because of the laggs.. so i am working more with common events and regions

and there is a way for a player not to go though a tile (by setting the tiled in tilesets impassable) but i need specific tiles and to not be able to go thought by event. not the player.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then that is the mentioned region restrict.

that is the only script I know of that makes a difference between player and event move restrictions.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Dog saliva is an antiseptic.
NghNgE9.gif
Oh man. IGMC's finally back. I really want to participate, but I'm not sure if I have the time.
It is DC's turn to be celebrating her leveling up and starts her 20th year. We were many to think she wouldn't live that long. Starts your cats motors and make 'em purr!
why_hello_mira.jpg

I made myself a cult leader, and a concept scene for him as well. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TFerreira83