The Drake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Um.. :rswt:  I have seen scripts for Transition but they are mostly for Battle Transition or Map Transition..
But I need Transition Script so that I could make screen half faded black... (Image below)

Is there any way I could do with Display Image Option?

When the cut scene starts

There should be a slow black fade out type till the middle (Middle should be seen)

And after the cut scene gets over

A slow fade in where the black border goes out of the screen
Please help..
Thanks in Advance..
:rhappy:

Cutscene.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What are you transitioning from/to?  Can you just use a Show Picture command if it's in/out of a cutscene?  If you want the black borders to be there all the time and for the section in the middle to fade out, use two images - one for the borders and one for the middle, and after the Show Picture on both of them, use Move Picture for the one in the middle to set its opacity to 0 over X frames/seconds.

I don't think you need a script for this - plain old event commands should do it.  (event commands are not scripts - scripts are an entirely different thing)

The Drake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What are you transitioning from/to?

I am not transitioning any where..
I just want an effect of the the borders coming down and the game cut scene and events to play on the middle..
I know I wont need a script.. I was trying to do from 2 days..
I forget about Move Picture :rswt: .. 
I think I get it..
If I dont could I PM you? About this?
If Yes.. I think this thread could be closed..
Thanks Shaz!!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please don't PM me.  If you have more trouble, post in the thread here.

If you knew you won't need a script, why did you post in Script Requests? ;)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Ace Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zavin_Smeargle