Script Request: Skill Replace (To be compatible with DNI's Skill Core Script)

Discussion in 'RGSS3 Script Requests' started by Panda_Artist, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Panda_Artist

Panda_Artist Humble RPG Fan Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone.

I understand we all are now spending our wonderful christmas with our families, but I do have a request for a certain kind of script.

Once again, it must have this script in mind

http://dainekoichi.blogspot.com/2015/10/rmvxa-skill-core-system_5.html

Dainekoichi's script allows users to equip a skill core, you don't need to set any skill types either because the script will do it automatically for you (if you have a magic skill type skill and a special skill type skill within the same core, the character will gain both types)

However, I would like to implement a small change on a certain skill type (In this case, Summon)

Unlike all the other skill types (Magic, Special, Passive, Support), I would like this skill type to use a "skill replace" system where for example:

Ifrit Lv.1 is the first skill available contained within the skill core, then once you level up the core you gain Ifrit level 2. After you gain Ifrit Lv.2, Ifrit Lv.1 will dissappear from the skill core itself, thereby also dissappearing from the actor's skill list. OR JUST SIMPLY HIDE IFRIT LV.1 FROM THE ACTOR'S SKILL LIST IF THAT IS EASIER?

Is there any way to do this, perhaps as an addon? On another note. I wish you all a happy christmas!!

2. A-Moonless-Night

A-Moonless-Night WINTER IS COMING Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
  3. Panda_Artist

Panda_Artist Humble RPG Fan Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Thank you so much for this script. While it does work for another thing I wanted for my game, it doesn't work for this particular system. That's alright I have found a way around it.

Thank you very much for this.