Script Requests

TheWhiteRose000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Would it be possible for someone to put together the following scripts.

Custom Battle HUD (adaptable to MOG's huds designs.)
Vlue's Steal Script
Khaz's Lighting Script
Mog Weather.

I know Mode 7 is being worked on at the moment so I am already set for that.
If I can get these four scripts done I can port my game to MV and that makes me really excited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Khaz has said that he will be porting his Ultra lighting script, so I strongly doubt that anyone else will do it.

Have you checked the list of Vlue's plugins already done? If it's not there, does it have to be his? I think there is another o e already made. But again, as Vlue is porting his own scripts, I doubt that anyone else will spend time doing it.

Mog is also back and porting. That weather script is quite big, so don't expect it anytime soon.

As for the HUD request, no one is going to touch that unless you give a lot more detail. At the moment, it could mean almost anything. In the Ace script request forum there is an excellent pinned thread "How to persuade strangers to write a script for you". I'm not on my computer so can't give you a link (also the title may be slightly different) but I strongly suggest that you read it as it will help you put together a request that gives all the info needed.

TheWhiteRose000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Khaz has said that he will be porting his Ultra lighting script, so I strongly doubt that anyone else will do it.

Have you checked the list of Vlue's plugins already done? If it's not there, does it have to be his? I think there is another o e already made. But again, as Vlue is porting his own scripts, I doubt that anyone else will spend time doing it.

Mog is also back and porting. That weather script is quite big, so don't expect it anytime soon.

As for the HUD request, no one is going to touch that unless you give a lot more detail. At the moment, it could mean almost anything. In the Ace script request forum there is an excellent pinned thread "How to persuade strangers to write a script for you". I'm not on my computer so can't give you a link (also the title may be slightly different) but I strongly suggest that you read it as it will help you put together a request that gives all the info needed.
Sorry was half asleep when I wrote this, I want to use MOG's battle HUDs is what I was trying to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acelaces