Panda_Artist

Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone.

My game has 3 active party members in battle, however the Save system still registers 4 characters.

I am using Yanfly's party size menu and I set the active party limit to 3.

Is there a way around this?

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Your post implies that you are using the default menu system as you don't specify that you are using Yanfly's Party Sized Menu script. I think you have to have both to get what you want.

Panda_Artist

Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for the reply, truth is I was just about to reply to this post to say I have already resolved my trouble.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz