Script that allows me to show the stats for all allies in the party

Jarrad

Broke College Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
In my project the max amount of allies in the party is 5 and even though that works well the battle window only shows the first 4 and scrolls over to the 5th when it is their turn. I'm using the yanfly battle core and ctb system. Is there a way to resize or reorganize the way the status is displayed to fit all 5 allies in the window? Any help is appreciated.

LadyBaskerville

Hell-poodle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you're not using any other plugins to modify the battle status window, the Battle Engine Core has a parameter under Window Setting - Window Rows that allows you to resize the window. Try setting that value to 5; I would imagine that does the job.

Jarrad

Broke College Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yikes I scrolled right past it when I was looking at settings. That worked, thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anselmo00