Script that allows me to show the stats for all allies in the party

Jarrad

Broke College Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
In my project the max amount of allies in the party is 5 and even though that works well the battle window only shows the first 4 and scrolls over to the 5th when it is their turn. I'm using the yanfly battle core and ctb system. Is there a way to resize or reorganize the way the status is displayed to fit all 5 allies in the window? Any help is appreciated.

LadyBaskerville

Hell-poodle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you're not using any other plugins to modify the battle status window, the Battle Engine Core has a parameter under Window Setting - Window Rows that allows you to resize the window. Try setting that value to 5; I would imagine that does the job.

Jarrad

Broke College Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yikes I scrolled right past it when I was looking at settings. That worked, thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno