Script that allows me to show the stats for all allies in the party

Jarrad

Broke College Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
In my project the max amount of allies in the party is 5 and even though that works well the battle window only shows the first 4 and scrolls over to the 5th when it is their turn. I'm using the yanfly battle core and ctb system. Is there a way to resize or reorganize the way the status is displayed to fit all 5 allies in the window? Any help is appreciated.

LadyBaskerville

Hell-poodle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you're not using any other plugins to modify the battle status window, the Battle Engine Core has a parameter under Window Setting - Window Rows that allows you to resize the window. Try setting that value to 5; I would imagine that does the job.

Jarrad

Broke College Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yikes I scrolled right past it when I was looking at settings. That worked, thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EziliumIshin