Demi_Fiend

Chaos Hero
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi, I'm looking for a script that changes the default battle HUD. I was recently using Luna Engine, but the amount of bugs and incompatibilities made it impossible to get working. I tried mog's HUD script too, but it also conflicted with some other scripts I had. If anyone knows a script of this type with minimal compatibility issues (more specifically, one that works with Archeia's Press Turn battle system and anything that changes actor commands), please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi, I'm looking for a script that changes the default battle HUD. I was recently using Luna Engine, but the amount of bugs and incompatibilities made it impossible to get working. I tried mog's HUD script too, but it also conflicted with some other scripts I had. If anyone knows a script of this type with minimal compatibility issues (more specifically, one that works with Archeia's Press Turn battle system and anything that changes actor commands), please let me know. Thanks!
https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rgss3-battle-hud-ex/
Try this. I use it and it works amazing.
Edit: Just saw that you said about MOG battle, my bad.

Demi_Fiend

Chaos Hero
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's adjustments to work out.
View attachment 178210
works perfectly fine in the demo.
It's not really the press turns that are my biggest issue. It's more so other mechanics I'm trying to implement, like removing party members mid-battle and adding them back that gave me the most trouble. However, If I were to find a new UI script, it would have to be compatible with the PTB.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
removing party members mid-battle and adding them back that gave me the most trouble
That's not a UI problem but a battle engine problem. Although I can't say I've tried to do that. I use Luna engine and have worked on my game for over 4 years now to make it as best as I can.
And you are specifically looking for a battle UI? not menu.
A quick google search and I found this. No idea what it is supposed to look like

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png
Devil May Cry-Style Action Shooter in RPG Maker 2000! | RPG Maker News #75

So many good stat names, how do people chose!? :p
I am often just about to give in and ask for help in the forums, when I eventually figure things out myself. Spent almost the whole day with a minor issue, but in the and it's so satisfying that I didn't need to open a thread :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nimm