Script that plays an animation when a enemy appears on the screen

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is there a script that plays an animation when a enemy appears on the screen during battle?

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What are you using to make the enemy appear mid battle?
If it is by troop page commands then you can just add the animation there.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What are you using to make the enemy appear mid battle?
If it is by troop page commands then you can just add the animation there.
Im trying to make the animation play before the enemy grapic appears.
The Show Battle Animation command plays the animation with the enemy graphic already there.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

You have to have a command to make the enemy appear. Can't you just do a Show Battle Animation, then a wait, and then do the Appear command?

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Can't you just do a Show Battle Animation, then a wait, and then do the Appear command?
Works the same as I suggested, then I tested. The animation only shows for battlers on the screen. Even if you set it to entire screen it will show on the existing battlers then show the new battler.
If the battler is show and the animation played, the new battler is partly hidden under the animation.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Work on Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer continues slowly but surely. :kaopride: Today I received the Game Over screen from @Finnuval!
GameOver.png
Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingMeteor277