Scythe Weapon Images

Chadowe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so I hope I am able to do everything right...

I took some of the battlers provided with RPG maker MV to make some scythe weapon animation graphics.  They are from the battlers "Fallen Angel" and "Death".  I also took some of the work Michael Rookard has produced to make a couple of scythes using his battlers he provided on his enemy battler blog, "Envy" and "Harbinger".  I'm not the best at photoshop so you might just want to modify the base resources yourself.  I just wanted to post these and hopefully give other new game makers like me some ideas.  I also modified "Death's" weapon, which I renamed to reaper, into five different states.  My idea was to have a weapon that could be upgraded.

This is not my artwork and I only modified it.  I received permission from Michael Rookard prior to posting these images.  You can check out the full range of battlers he has provided on the forums by following this link http://blog.rpgmakerweb.com/tag/michael-rookard/  The "Fallen Angel" and "Death" battlers were modified according to the EULA and these modified graphics are only available for other licensed users of RPG maker MV.  

Here are the images from Michael Rookard's battlers

Envy.pngharbinger.png

Here are the resources created from the Fallen Angel and Death battlers

FallenAngel.pngReaper1.pngReaper2.pngReaper3.pngReaper4.pngReaper5.png

comdex

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
thanks i been looking for this

Goldschuss

A.K.A. Lye
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
lmao the first one in the second spoiler looks like the EXO scythe from S4 League

Chadowe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The images are taken directly from battlers available in the game or for free. That particular one comes from the Fallen Angel enemy.

Mihaugoku

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Yay! I needed this! Thank you! <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ransen